Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

100 dollars for a referal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:37 AM

i was walking down the street and i saw a local bank ( you can sign up on line) offer a 100 dollars sign up bonus with direct deposit.

The bank also said i would get 25 dollars for each person i refer.

Before I go to the trouble of opening this account and getting referal numbers, i would like to know how many people here might actually be interested in signing up at this bank.

So if you could respond to this post or email me at [email protected] so i can know if there is any interest i would be very greatful.

p.s. I am not exactly sure on this but i think the bank will only except people from southern california. Though I honestly don't know how they could tell. southern ca has a lot of zip codes.

#2 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:52 AM

what's the bank? happy.gif

#3 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:32 AM

honestly i don't remember. I wasn't really interested in opening up an account, i wouldn't get anything, but i would get 25 dollars for each person i refer and they would get 100 if they did direct deposit.

are you interested, Is anyelse interested, so far my email is bare. I was really hoping for 50 people by now.

QUOTE(vivyip @ Apr 13 2006, 11:52 AM)
what's the bank? happy.gif
View Post

#4 taxman

taxman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:39 AM

I'm Interested. I live in Miami, FL though.

QUOTE(bonehead @ Apr 13 2006, 04:37 AM)
i was walking down the street and i saw a local bank ( you can sign up on line) offer a 100 dollars sign up bonus with direct deposit.

The bank also said i would get 25 dollars for each person i refer.

Before I go to the trouble of opening this account and getting referal numbers, i would like to know how many people here might actually be interested in signing up  at this bank.

So if you could respond to this post or email me at [email protected] so i can know if there is any interest i would be very greatful.

p.s. I am not exactly sure on this but i think the bank will only except people from southern california.  Though I honestly don't know how they could tell.  southern ca has a lot of zip codes.
View Post

#5 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE(bonehead @ Apr 13 2006, 08:32 PM)
I was really hoping for 50 people by now.

View Post

You may consider posting more specific / additional info about the bank and/or account to get the 50 people faster

Stats