Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

up to $9288 cash bonus from United Commercial Bank

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:27 AM

Hi, I just saw the following promotional advertisement when I walked down the street in Chinatown in New York City. The United Commerical Bank is offering up to $9288.00 cash bonus in addition to the interest that you earn in their bank. That is right! Up to $9288.00 cash bonus. This is the FIRST time that I have seen a bank that is offering such a huge cash bonus in addition to the interest.

Click:

https://www.ibankunited.com/home.html

or

http://www.ibankunit.../uasavings.html

Branch/office locator:

http://www.ibankunit...t-ucb/home.html

enjoy your bonus or FREE money.

shybenny

#2 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:21 AM

I don't get it. I went to their site but i couldn't figure out how to get the bonuses.

QUOTE(shybenny @ May 20 2006, 02:27 AM)
Hi, I just saw the following promotional advertisement when I walked down the street in Chinatown in New York City. The United Commerical Bank is offering up to $9288.00 cash bonus in addition to the interest that you earn in their bank. That is right!  Up to $9288.00 cash bonus.  This is the FIRST time that I have seen a bank that is offering such a huge cash bonus in addition to the interest. 

Click:

https://www.ibankunited.com/home.html

or

http://www.ibankunit.../uasavings.html

Branch/office locator:

http://www.ibankunit...t-ucb/home.html

enjoy your bonus or FREE money.

shybenny
View Post

#3 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:06 AM

Bonehead:

I strongly suggest you to contact the bank for detail. They have branch locations in different cities. $9288 cash bonus in addition to interest sounds like crazy. But it is true! This is the FIRST time that I see that a bank offering such a giant and huge cash bonus! And this is probably the FIRST TIME in the financial services industry that a bank offers such an amazing bonus since George Washing founded the United States of America.

Even if an individual is required to come to the branch to open the account, with such a giant bonus, he or she is highly motivated by flying to those branches to open the accounts. If he or she does not have money for the airline ticket, he or she can solve the problem by using the credit cards' bonus miles progam.

I hope that you can vist New York.

shybenny

p.s. i suggest you to contact the bank first.

#4 fotomaniak

fotomaniak

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:19 PM

in one place on the site they offer $5000 rebates for their loan products
So I would assume that this is the part of $9xxx bonus, and the rest of the bonus is similar (Rebates for their products)

#5 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:05 PM

This bank still has the couples banking ($25)

Has anyone found out more information on this account? I'm curious about how many hoops to obtian the maximum of the "upto" 9288 bonus. happy.gif

#6 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:35 AM

I just went to the bank to get a copy of the promotional advertisement and read the terms carefully for the bonus offer of up to $9288. After I did my analysis, I found that their offer was indeed very, very, and very attractive. If you compare the bonus that other banks are offering you, you will believe that United Commercial Bank is offering a irresistible offer. I strongly suggest the interested parties to contact the bank for a copy of promotional advertisement AND read the complete terms of the offer carefully. You may need to send a self-stamp address envelope for a copy of the promotional advertisement.

Good luck and enjoy your mega bonus.

shybenny

#7 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:00 PM

could you scan it or provide more information please? Thank you.

#8 Bankgeek

Bankgeek

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:48 PM

This bank has offices in San Francisco, here's one of them, I wasn't able to find a toll free number:
711 VAN NESS AVE
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94102
415-929-6335

Here's another one in southern California:
1130 South Baldwin Avenue,
Arcadia, CA 91007
Tel: 626-254-8999
Fax: 626-254-8989

#9 CarolinaPinball

CarolinaPinball

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:32 PM

RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS DEAL!!! I spoke to a very helpful CSR at the bank not more than 15 minutes ago and she sent me the schedule. In a nut shell, it is a essentially a 5 year CD that you pay into over 60 months. There is no real interest rate, only the end of term bonus. If you ever fail to make the minimum monthyl deposit, or have to withdraw even $1 from your savings account then you are no longer eligible for the bonus. I ran the numbers and unfortunately this is what I found for two different scenarios.

Scenario 1 - Bonus = $9..288. You must open a checking account with at least $1500 in it, and also the UASP Account with $5000 and make $1000 monthly deposits for 60 months. The effective rate on this is 4.74%

Scenario 2 - Bonus = $1,928. Again a $1500 checking account and $5000 to start in your UASP, this one only requires a $100 monthly deposit for 60 months. The effective rate on this is 3.75%

I say forget this nonsense, and take advantage of all the free money Net Bank and Bank of America are throwing around these days smile.gif

Best Wishes from the Carolinas

#10 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(CarolinaPinball @ May 22 2006, 11:32 AM)
RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS DEAL!!!  I spoke to a very helpful CSR at the bank not more than 15 minutes ago and she sent me the schedule.  In a nut shell, it is a essentially a 5 year CD that you pay into over 60 months.  There is no real interest rate, only the end of term bonus.  If you ever fail to make the minimum monthyl deposit, or have to withdraw even $1 from your savings account then you are no longer eligible for the bonus.  I ran the numbers and unfortunately this is what I found for two different scenarios.

Scenario 1 - Bonus = $9..288.  You must open a checking account with at least $1500 in it, and also the UASP Account with $5000 and make $1000 monthly deposits for 60 months.  The effective rate on this is 4.74%

Scenario 2 - Bonus = $1,928.  Again a $1500 checking account and $5000 to start in your UASP, this one only requires a $100 monthly deposit for 60 months.  The effective rate on this is 3.75%

I say forget this nonsense, and take advantage of all the free money Net Bank and Bank of America are throwing around these days smile.gif

Best Wishes from the Carolinas
View Post

Thanks! That was very helpful.

#11 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

Thanks CarolinaPinball, well done!
It sounded too good and strange to be true :-)

Stats