Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - Visterra Credit Union : checking account; Exp. - 6/30/06

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:15 AM

mellow.gif

LINK

Terms:

Easy Checking. Added Value

At Visterra Credit Union, it pays to be a member. Open any one of our three checking accounts and we'll pay you up to $100*.

Best of all, with any of our checking accounts, you'll receive:
FREE Visa Debit Card**
FREE Internet Banking
FREE Bill Payer
FREE Online Statements with check images
FREE ID Theft Services
Access to more than 25,000 fee-free ATMs

*$100 = $25 to open account, $50 for direct deposit, $25 for 3 bills paid using Bill Payer. $25 immediate credit for opening checking account. $50 credit once Direct Deposit has been established and demonstrated within 45 days of opening account. $25 credit upon verification of 3 bills paid using Bill Payer within 45 days of opening account. Offer limited to one checking account per individual. Offer valid until 6/30/06. Some individuals may not qualify. Minimum opening balance for Choice and Premium checking is $50. Premium checking is an interest bearing account. ** Subject to approval.

#2 kunalmalik

kunalmalik

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

Hi I was just wondering how many bank accounts can i open up.

I already have 1 bank account. I just got a $75 bonus offer from Chase Bank if i open up a free checking account.

Is there a trick to making money by opening bank accounts?

Thanks.

#3 prikindel

prikindel

• GoodMembers
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:08 PM

hmmm... I don't see a link to open a new account. Must be B&M only?

Is it a good credit union?
Their website looks like it was created by a freshman in 1995.
And the home page says that their phone system is down and no estimate when it will be back up.
It would be funny if it were not so sad happy.gif

#4 taxman

taxman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:38 AM

Joining Visterra Credit Union couldn't be any easier. Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Riverside County is now eligible to join.

QUOTE(markber @ Jun 21 2006, 10:00 AM) View Post

nerdy.gif

LINK

Terms:

1 Offers require the opening of a new PNC Bank Free Business Checking, Business Basic Checking, Business Enterprise Checking, Analysis Business Checking, or Non-Profit Checking account as your primary card processing account, along with a new or existing PNC Merchant Services account by June 30, 2006. The $100 will be credited to your new PNC Bank business checking account within 90 days of the date of meeting the requirements. $125 application fee will be waived at the time new PNC Merchant Services account is opened. $100 offer not available to businesses with an existing PNC Bank Free Business Checking, Business Basic Checking, Business Enterprise Checking, Analysis Business Checking, or Non-Profit Checking account.
2 Merchant services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval.
3 When funding to a PNC Bank business checking account.
4 There are fees for certain optional services available through PNC’s online banking service.
5 Please see our PNC Bank Visa Extras Terms and Conditions for more information.

Stats