Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$500 bonus - BankAtlantic : business checking; Exp. - 11/30/06

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:20 AM

smartass.gif

LINK

Terms:

Offer limited to new accounts only; one account per person/business. Offer may be changed without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The bank will mail you a Series EE Bond application within 30 days of account qualification. Bonds must be issued to an individual named by the business. Completed application must be returned to BankAtlantic before the expiration date of 11/30/2006. Bonds directly mailed from the U.S. Treasury Department. Generally, the U.S. TreasuryDepartment processes bond applications within 30 days. BankAtlantic has no control over government bond application processing timeframes. To qualify, a $1,000 minimum opening deposit is required and you must maintain the account in goodstanding 77 days after opening.

#2 xanuda349

xanuda349

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:29 PM

Has anyone been able to use their ContactMe form? I have put in my info, but the Contact Me button wouldn't click. Anyone has experienced that?

#3 fe305

fe305

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Jul 8 2006, 09:20 AM) View Post

smartass.gif

LINK

Terms:

Offer limited to new accounts only; one account per person/business. Offer may be changed without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The bank will mail you a Series EE Bond application within 30 days of account qualification. Bonds must be issued to an individual named by the business. Completed application must be returned to BankAtlantic before the expiration date of 11/30/2006. Bonds directly mailed from the U.S. Treasury Department. Generally, the U.S. TreasuryDepartment processes bond applications within 30 days. BankAtlantic has no control over government bond application processing timeframes. To qualify, a $1,000 minimum opening deposit is required and you must maintain the account in goodstanding 77 days after opening.

#4 prikindel

prikindel

• GoodMembers
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:55 PM

$500 for opening a checking???
Is it for real???

there seems to be no code to enter or special link to use.
So I just click and open a new account, and then I will automatically get the bond application, the bag and maybe something else?
Sounds too good to be true.
Has anybody tried this?

#5 ussr

ussr

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:48 AM

https://www.bankatla...quest/business/

The first step to addressing your business banking needs is to speak to a BankAtlantic representative. Request to be contacted by filling out this form, and click CONTACT ME. A BankAtlantic representative will call you within 1 business day to discuss which account and services best meet your needs.

They maybe require business tax ID.
I don't know whether most small business owners have that ID or not?

#6 GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(xanuda349 @ Jul 8 2006, 10:29 AM) View Post

Has anyone been able to use their ContactMe form? I have put in my info, but the Contact Me button wouldn't click. Anyone has experienced that?

Use IE instead of Firefox. Solved the problem for me.

Stats