Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

AmSouth Bank

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mary

mary

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:52 PM

I had a trust account with Am South Bank, What a nightmare. They charged me 5% on 80000, no matter if it lost money, had 7 people collectin money and would not tell me who they were, denied me loans on my own account, tried to rule and shape my life, ( got into personal business) were not available when I called, bought a prop i Florida for me that was not grounded , sent prop managers up that were not qualified and charged me ( they even brought their husband along who was not an employee) , wined and dined on my money. Unorganized bad investing people. To this day I guess I could get electro cuted not to mention my daughter who lives here too.

#2 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:37 AM

what are you complaining about, you have 80,000 dollars.lol
i owe 80000 dollars in student loans

QUOTE(mary @ Jul 13 2006, 05:52 PM) View Post

I had a trust account with Am South Bank, What a nightmare. They charged me 5% on 80000, no matter if it lost money, had 7 people collectin money and would not tell me who they were, denied me loans on my own account, tried to rule and shape my life, ( got into personal business) were not available when I called, bought a prop i Florida for me that was not grounded , sent prop managers up that were not qualified and charged me ( they even brought their husband along who was not an employee) , wined and dined on my money. Unorganized bad investing people. To this day I guess I could get electro cuted not to mention my daughter who lives here too.

Stats