Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Online bank chat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pwshorr

pwshorr

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:11 PM

Hi --
I am a television producer, and I am interested in knowing if anyone has ever used the new live online chat feature that many online banks now offer? If you haven't seen it, basically a little query box will pop up and ask if you need any help, etc. -- and if you say that you would like help, you can talk with a bank rep online in a chat session or they will call you at your convenience. I'm interested in knowing whether the experience was useful or not.

Please email me offline if you would like to share information with me.Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
[email protected]

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

I think I did it once with FirstIB several years ago and it was useful. However, unless it is an extremely urgent issue, I prefer to use email ... it allows me to spend all time I need on thinking about what I want to say.

QUOTE(pwshorr @ Jul 18 2006, 11:11 AM) View Post

Hi --
I am a television producer, and I am interested in knowing if anyone has ever used the new live online chat feature that many online banks now offer? If you haven't seen it, basically a little query box will pop up and ask if you need any help, etc. -- and if you say that you would like help, you can talk with a bank rep online in a chat session or they will call you at your convenience. I'm interested in knowing whether the experience was useful or not.

Please email me offline if you would like to share information with me.Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
[email protected]

#3 Big Meryl

Big Meryl

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

Stats