Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

AmSouth

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 annainohio

annainohio

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:29 PM

It's been going on for a couple of months. I am repeatedly asking AmSouth to close my acct and forward money to my mailing address. Each time I talk to a different rep. Each time they tell me that the acct is closed, and that I would get my money, well, it ranges from 24 - 48 hrs to 14 days. Yet nothing happens.
Finally, yesterday they told me to fax them a notarized request which I did but it was ignored. I called them later on to verify and was told that the acct is open.
I need this money to pay off one of my bills; if I don't do it soon, they will start a collection process and ruin my credit, only because AmSouth would not release my money. I live out of state, so showing up in person is out of question. I tried to enroll in their Internet Banking but this might take even longer. Besides, according to their rules, I could even be rejected. It's absolutely ridiculous. I filed a complaint with BBB, this could take 30 days. I need my money now. sad.gif

Stats