Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Citi Dividend Platinum Select Cashback bonus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmcnulty

jmcnulty

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:32 PM

Has anyone received the Citi Dividend Platinum "Personalize your account" mailer? They offer a Reduced APR, more Cash Back, or other special benefits if you call 1 866 754 6875.

I typically use this card for the 5% cash back on Gas & groceries (been a card member since 2002). When I called, they offered me a bonus 5% cb on all purchases for the next 3 months! That makes a total of 10% cb on Gas & groceries, and6% on everything else. I had to ask her 3 times to make sure she knew what she was saying. Getting 6% back on next semester’s tuition will be sweet!

After the promotional period expires (3 months) I will receive a bonus 1% indefinitely (making 6%cb on Gas & groceries, 2% cb on everything else).

Of course, all of this is subject to the $300 a year cap on earnings.

Anyone who has this card should call the number above and demand the increased CB!

Good Luck.

I’ll repost with the results of this when I get my next statement.

#2 suj

suj

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:16 AM

Big thanks to jmunulty. I got the mail too, and almost threw it away. I called and got an increase from 1% to 5% for non gas and grocery purchases for the next 3 months. My gas and grocery cash back remains at 5%. Not as juicy as what jmunulty got, but definitely worth the call. I suggest everyone to give it a shot.

QUOTE(jmcnulty @ Jul 29 2006, 10:32 AM) View Post

Has anyone received the Citi Dividend Platinum "Personalize your account" mailer? They offer a Reduced APR, more Cash Back, or other special benefits if you call 1 866 754 6875.

I typically use this card for the 5% cash back on Gas & groceries (been a card member since 2002). When I called, they offered me a bonus 5% cb on all purchases for the next 3 months! That makes a total of 10% cb on Gas & groceries, and6% on everything else. I had to ask her 3 times to make sure she knew what she was saying. Getting 6% back on next semester’s tuition will be sweet!

After the promotional period expires (3 months) I will receive a bonus 1% indefinitely (making 6%cb on Gas & groceries, 2% cb on everything else).

Of course, all of this is subject to the $300 a year cap on earnings.

Anyone who has this card should call the number above and demand the increased CB!

Good Luck.

I’ll repost with the results of this when I get my next statement.

Stats