Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Virtualbank Fine Print

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bootsmam

Bootsmam

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:16 AM

I have been using Virtual Bank for almost four months. I love it and I love the referral money. If you want a referral from me email me at [email protected]. Put VB Referral in the subject line. Its great because you get $20 for signing up friends and they get $20 as well. Plus, they get 4.6% on their savings.

I have read the fine print several times and I was mad when I made my first mistake. 1st mistake: don't refer someone until you know that they will absolutely do it. The bank sends 50 referrals and that is it. If one of your friends does not sign up you wasted a referral. Mistake #2 don't misspell an email address. They won't give you another referral. 50 is it and they all count. What you can do is go in and have them change the email address. Do this before you send another one to the right email address. I wasted one and found out the hard way. Mistake #3: I did not do it but mistake #3 is closing your account within 90 days. There is a $50 fee for it.

Anyways I hope this has been helpful. Email me at [email protected] if you want a referral.

Stats