Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

How Do I Pick Peanuts !!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gill Bates

Gill Bates

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:09 PM

I am a cost conscious person. I look for good deals for buying any Items. I carefully file Mail-in-Rebates etc. Usually I get better deals.

Couple of years back, I met a new family in the party. They said, they are planning to rent an apartment in the same apartment community I live in. They requested, whether I can refer them as my friends to the community, and share the referral bonus.

Couple of months after they moved into our community, rental office gave me rental credit of $400. I passed on $200 to them. I felt so nice, after that, I referred couple of people to the apartments.

I usually refer friends and colleagues to my service providers like Dishnetwork , Road Runner Broadband ,Lingo VoIP Phones, Ing Direct , Bank of America etc. In that I get something and my friends get something instead of directly approaching the provider.

I created a free and easy directory service for sharing referral bonus, where you can list the service you can refer or you can contact someone to refer you for any listed service.

Puzzle is just Google “Referral Bonus Sharing Directory” or “Referral Bonus Sharing”. Go to first result/link or "I am feeling lucky" .

Try to pick peanuts for yourself!!!

Stats