Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 SIGN UP BONUS with ING DIRECT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gojillasdm

gojillasdm

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 10:24 PM

OK folks. I have a link that will give you a $50 sign up bonus. This is not a referal link, so ING will not pay me $10. I will need a prepayment of $10 before the link is offered. At the end, you will still profit $40 for signing up with ING. (better than $25). This link is legit and still working. I have signed up myself, and received $50 with just a $1 deposit. You will get the $50 bonus within a couple days after verifying your bank account. You will then be able to withdrawl this amount or keep it in ING DIRECT since they offer an incredible 2% APY. (most bank does not even offer 1%. e.g. washington mutual .4%)

please email me at [email protected] for more information.

or if you wish to do the regular referal $25 bonus, I can do that too. Just send me an email with your first and last name and the email address you wish to sign up with.

Thank You.
Thai

#2 gojillasdm

gojillasdm

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 11:00 PM

Hello,

Unforntunately, this deal has ended. The $50 sign up bonus is NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

thank you for looking.

If you wish to get the $25 referal, let me know, and I will refer you.

Thanks

#3 gojillasdm

gojillasdm

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 09:08 PM

MY email address is [email protected]. Please email me if you wish to receive a $25 sign up bonus. Simply send me your first and last name with the email address you would like to use to sign up. Thats it!! You will usually get my referal within 30mins during daytime!

thanks
GojillaSDM

Stats