Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Free 1GB iPod nano + 50 dollars bonus - Bank of America : WorldPoints™ Platinum Plus™ MasterCard®, spend $2K within 90 days; Exp. - expired

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:25 PM

goofy.gif
Terms: To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase or cash advance transactions (including balance transfers; which may include transaction fees within 45 days of the account open date). Limit one (1) item per new account. The Bank of America WorldPoints™ Platinum Plus™ MasterCard® Credit Card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A.. Upon qualifying, a $50 credit will appear on your Bank of America WorldPoints™ Platinum Plus™ MasterCard® Credit Card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.To qualify for the 1GB Apple® iPod nano, respond to this offer and use your new account within 90 days of the date the account is opened by Bank of America to make any combination of purchase or cash advance transactions (includes balance transfers) totaling at least $2,000. Limit one (1) 1GB Apple iPod nano per new account. The card is issued by FIA Card Services, N.A
Offer link 1
Offer link 2

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

The code FAAH3L may be still valid even though corresponding link is dead.

The following info was posted by user morman on SD:

"""
This is my first post, take an easy on me.

I stubbled across this. Sign up for the Bank of America WorldPoints Platinum Plus Mastercard and get $50 and a 2gig ipod nano free.

After you get the card and make your first purchase you will get a $50 credit on your account. Once you spend over $2000 you will get a 2 gig ipod nano in 6 to 8 weeks. I am not totally sure but you I think you have to spend the $2000 within 60 or 90 days of activating the card to get the ipod. Just pay off your balance with every statement and this is all free.

In order to get the card you have to call Bank of America at 1-800-551-0839 and mention offer code FAAH3L.

I got my card and just got my $50 credit on my account. I am watching for more slickdeals to run spend the $2000 so I can get my ipod nano.
"""

AND

"""
Sorry I could not find any links for this one. I have a friend who works at there credit card application call center that stubbled onto this in their system and told me about it. I think they do not even realize that this deal is still in there system so I bet it will be gone soon.
"""

source: http://forums.slickd...d.php?p=7487880

Stats