Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

pulaski bank details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cinnabar48

cinnabar48

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:04 PM

recent post says pulaski bank and trust of arkansaw (www.pulaskibank.com) has 4.25% savings rate. However, there are no details on web site - is this the right pulaski bank and does anyone have details

#2 stubrett

stubrett

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:52 PM

I just emailed Pulaski Bank about the rates, and they responded by saying that the rates are constantly changing. They also said that in order to open an account you have to do it in person. While at the bank you can get the rates.

So it pretty much sounds like if the 4.25% APR is true, you have to visit one of their branches in Arkansas of Tennessee to even open an account.

I won't be visiting there soon or ever, so the rate is great but until they get on the internet I will not be able to take advantage of this.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for the info! It looks like I will have to remove this bank from the best rates list.

What was the bank email address which Pulaski Bank used in the email you received from its customer service? You had a better luck than I did. My email was ignored. I am curious if they would accept notarized documents to open an account.

Thank you,

Mark

QUOTE(stubrett @ Aug 2 2005, 12:52 PM)
I just emailed Pulaski Bank about the rates, and they responded by saying that the rates are constantly changing.  They also said that in order to open an account you have to do it in person.  While at the bank you can get the rates. 

So it pretty much sounds like if the 4.25% APR is true, you have to visit one of their branches in Arkansas of Tennessee to even open an account.

I won't be visiting there soon or ever, so the rate is great but until they get on the internet I will not be able to take advantage of this.
View Post

#4 stubrett

stubrett

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:34 PM

the email was from an employee of the bank, not just some auto respond email. Unfortunatly I deleted the email, so I don't have the address still.

They actually responded pretty quick, so I am not sure why you did not get a response. I used the form ,under the contact us link on the web sites menu bar, to contact them.

Try to email them again with your question.

Stats