Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Free DVD player - Citibank : Citi Credit Protector; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:45 AM

smartass.gif

Updated on 7/3/07. The bonus is a DVD player now.

LINK.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

Yet another link:
https://www.creditpr...px?ordsrc=D1069

Thanks elangr from FW (source: fatwallet.com/t/52/685826/)

#3 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:21 PM

(1)Does anybody know if you get the full $100 rebate all at once or if they break it up into increments and if so how many?

(2)What do the dates on the gas purchases need to state? Do they need to start after your membership begins or can they be as early as 90 days before?

I am thinking about this if it is worth it and don't have to jump through too many loops???

Thanks,
alanmax

#4 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:12 AM

I recently received a FULL $100 check for the gas purchase that I made by enrolling in the program. I assisted my mother to enroll the program as well. Now, she is waiting for the enrollment material which should be expected in the mail soon.

#5 credit_buster

credit_buster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:55 AM

I am having a GREAT experience with this so far! I got the coupon and am now mailing in my $100 of receipts, which don't have to be charged to the card.

Also noteworthy: it doesn't have to be your gas (I asked a guy at the station to give me his receipt and he did) & you only have 30 days in which to collect and send in the receipts (hence the reason why I had to ask someone else for their receipt).

Not sure if this is still going, I couldn't find it on the site.

AND, when I called to politely cancel credit protector, I was offered a $50 wal mart gift card to stay enrolled just for that call! Which I did, and am waiting to get that material, and have written it down on my calendar to cancel again in 2 weeks.

Thanks for this site!!!

#6 credit_buster

credit_buster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

Not sure if this is still going, I couldn't find it on the site.

[/quote]

Oops, yes, it's still there!

Stats