Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 bonus, 0% APR until 1/1/08 on BT, no fee for balance transfers - Citibank : AmEx Diamond Reward credit card; Exp. - 2/15/07

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:12 PM

Posted by studia on FW:

"""
citi has this new Diamond Reward AMEX offer:

5 TY point for $1 spent on supermarket, gas station, etc for 1st 12 month.

No fee BT until 1/1/08

10000 TY points after 1st purchase,

Signup Linky code F1N9
or call 800-961-5096
"""

source: fatwallet.com/t/52/682230/

Attached Files

#2 khorne55

khorne55

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:58 PM

Thanks, I signed up under code F1M3 and only received 5000 thank you pts. i called them and they connected me to someone who could "fix it" but they couldn't fix it. they said i needed to dispute the points with someone else. i said well connect me to that person. Anyway, i finally got the right person i think, they said they would add 5k pts on my next billing statement. If I recall correctly this is the same runaround they gave me the last time i signed up for their 10,000 points offer.

1. you call, we are sorry, i'll connect you to someone who can fix it (mention the offer code to everyone)
2. that person cannot fix it and may or may not mention that someone else can fix it, i just say well ok then, who can fix it? connect me to them please
3. then this person will say sorry it is a known mistake and we will credit you the 5k pts on your next billling cycle and then you say "thank you, can i get your name and id please" they will give you their 1st name and an id such as "sdp0009". write this down just in case they try to jerk you around more

#3 sammy262

sammy262

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

I also replied under the code shown in the Sunday newspaper insert but was credited with only 5000 TY Points. I called and the CSR said she would refer it to the proper personnel. I got a letter back saying that I was coded for only 5000 points, please provide a copy of the advertising offer. I mailed a copy to Citi in Jacksonville FL. I now have another letter saying "We are aware of the delay in the posting of the points for your offer. Please allow one to two billing cycles for your points to be applied to your account." So I'll wait til the next billing cycle date passes and see what happens.
I also see Citi has introduced some point "inflation". Gift cards for $25 used to be 3000 points, now 3500. Gift cards for $50 used to be 5000 points, now 6000. Gift cards for $100 still seem to be 10000 points.

Stats