Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$50 bonus - Bank of America : Charles Schwab Visa; Exp. - 9/30/06

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 04:20 AM

Link and terms have been updated on 08/12/06

sneaky.gif

LINK

This limited-time offer for a $50 statement credit applies to any new Charles Schwab Bank Visa� credit card account opened as a result of this offer. To qualify for this offer, you must apply for the Schwab Bank credit card by�September 30, 2006, and your new account must be used to make any purchase or cash advance transaction (including balance transfers, which may include a transaction fee) that posts by�November 15, 2006. Limit one (1) statement credit per person and per account. The Schwab Bank credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. If you have had an open Schwab Bank credit card account or applied for a Schwab Bank credit card account within the past 180 days, you are not eligible for this offer. After qualifying, a $50 promotional credit will appear on your Schwab Bank credit card statement in 8�12 weeks.

Individualized BankCard services ("IBS"), a division of MBNA America Bank, N.A., is the issuer and administrator of the Charles Schwab Bank Visa credit card. Schwab Bank and MBNA are concerned about your privacy. Please review both of our privacy policies. For more information about the rates, fees, other costs, features and terms of the benefits associated with the use of the Charles Schwab Bank Visa credit card, call IBS toll-free at 866-724-9223; write to P.O. Box 15020, Wilmington, DE 19850; or refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. Benefit details accompany new account materials.

#2 ABOUTBENS

ABOUTBENS

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:20 AM

Sounds like a good offer.  I just applied and it couldn't give me an "INSTANT DECISION," but said I'd know within 30 days.  I know MNBA offers a lot of different cards.  Hopefully this is a good one!  Please post if anyone has gotten this card.  Thanks!

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

#3 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 06:59 PM

I just received my $100 gift card from Charles Schwab yesterday (about 10 days after the first statement date that I made a qualifying purchase on the card). These guys seem to be reliable for sending their gifts out fairly promptly. I opened another Schwab account with similar terms for a free iPod shuffle that I expect to be shipped in a month or so after my first statement date. Nice, easy deals to go for, if you ask me. The $100 gift card deal doesn't seem to be available anymore, but the iPod shuffle one may be.

--Jay Shaw

#4 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:50 AM

I didn't know that they let you open 2 accounts for the same card. Is one Visa and the other MasterCard ??? I would love to do what you did. Please elaborate on your statement.

Thanks

#5 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:31 AM

They're both Visa cards. In fact, except for the numbers on them, they're identical. They don't seem to have a problem issuing you more than one of the same card (or at least they didn't with me).

--Jay Shaw

#6 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:08 AM

Updated on 10/30/05

#7 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:33 AM

Updated on 2/14/06

#8 suj

suj

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 04:58 AM

I just applied for this credit card through the link above yesterday (4/25/2006). I got an instant approval on it. The bonus is now down to $50.

Stats