Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Free iPod - Citibank : Citibusiness card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:24 PM

angelic.gif

Below is a repost of davef139's message on FW:

"""
citibusiness Card:

Offers 0% BT until March 2008. No fee
Also offering an Ipod shuffle if you spend more then $300 by May 2007.

They dont give an online signup but do offer over the phone # 1-800-945-4077. IT doesnt show any invitation number or anything either.

Note it does have a *6-8 weeks after you have made $300 in purchases on your new citibusiness Card Acount, we will send you sn iPod Shuffle. We reserve the right to satisfy our obligation under this offer by providing an alternative $70 value to the cardmember. Looks like it might be limited offer for the iPod.
"""

source: fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=52&threadid=674498

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:12 AM

Info about similar bonus was posted by tadc on SD:

CitiBusiness card is offering 0% balance transfer until 5/08 with no xfr fee. They are also offering a "free" iPod Shuffle when you make $300 in purchases by 7/15/07.

The iPod doesn't sound like such a great deal but the no-fee baltrans for 15 months sure is. I'll be signing up for this today.

If other threads on the CitiBusiness are any indication, you don't need any real proof of business ownership, just use your own SSN for the taxID # and claim you are a sole proprietorship. I plan to use this for my "consulting business".

Unfortunately there's no website for application, you have to fill out the form or call. The number is 866 471 5650 and the offer expiration is listed as 3/15/07. The offer number, which they will ask you for is 060066539.

Stats