Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - Comerica bank : new checking account with a Visa Check Card, direct deposit of their payroll, pension, Social Security or another recurring payment, overdraft protection & Web Bill Pay; Exp. - 2/28/07

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:43 AM

sneaky.gif

Link to promo info

Bank website

Terms:

Customers will receive $100 when they open a new checking account with a Visa® Check Card; direct deposit of their payroll, pension, Social Security or another recurring payment; overdraft protection; and Comerica Web Bill Pay. Customers who open a new checking account with a Visa Check Card and either direct deposit, overdraft protection, or Comerica Web Bill Pay® will receive $50 and customers who have an existing checking account with a Visa Check Card and add two of those additional services will receive $25.

#2 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:46 PM

more info here:

http://www.comerica....=GraphicalPromo

From website:

Take advantage of this special, limited time offer good with new or existing Comerica checking accounts.

Money
It’s a great time to open a Comerica checking account or enhance the one you have. For a limited time, we’ll give you cash rewards that really add up (see below).

Miles
Get even more from your Comerica checking account with the Comerica WorldPerks® Check Card. We’ll help you get started with 1,000 Bonus Miles1. Use your card to earn miles on everyday purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.

Smiles
At Comerica, our customer service is among the best in the country. Our aim is to exceed your expectations and provide an exceptional customer experience.

The Rewards Really Add Up!2

$100 – Open a new Comerica checking account with Visa® Check Card, Direct Deposit, Overdraft Protection, and Comerica Web Bill Pay®

$50 – Open a new Comerica checking account with Visa Check Card plus one of the following: Direct Deposit, Overdraft Protection, or Comerica Web Bill Pay®

$25 – If you have an existing checking account with a Visa Check Card, simply add two of the following: Direct Deposit, Overdraft Protection, or Comerica Web Bill Pay®

DISCLOSURES:

1 One-time enrollment Bonus Miles will be awarded when you sign up for your Comerica WorldPerks Check Card. Please allow 6-8 weeks for Bonus Miles to be credited to your WorldPerks account. Participation in WorldPerks is subject WorldPerks Program Terms & Conditions.

2 Offer valid through February 28, 2007 and limited to one new or existing checking account per customer. New account offer requires a $50.00 minimum opening deposit of money not already on deposit with Comerica. Rewards will be paid between 90-120 days of account opening for new accounts and between 90-120 days of the addition of the services for existing accounts. To qualify by signing up for Comerica Web Bill Pay, you must complete 3 online bill payments within 60 days of account opening for new accounts, or within 60 days of the addition of the service for existing accounts. Overdraft protection may be through your Comerica Credit Card, your Comerica Home Equity FlexLine account or a qualifying savings or money market investment account. A qualifying direct deposit may be in the form of payroll, pension, Social Security or other recurring payment and must be set up within 60 days of account opening for new accounts, or within 60 days of the addition of the service for existing accounts. New account opening is subject to Comerica’s approval. All rewards constitute interest for IRS reporting purposes.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:18 AM

Thanks for the info, Vivyip!

Mark

#4 goodfood

goodfood

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:04 AM

[size=6]Hi, I am an interantional graduate student. I am employed as a teaching-assistant. I wonder if I can ejoy this benifit. Is it only for US citizens and perminents residents? Thank you. cheerful.gif

#5 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:49 PM

Did anyone else apply for this account? I applied online nearly 2 weeks ago and have heard NOTHING. No mail, no email, no phone correspondence.

Mike

#6 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 8 2007, 05:49 PM) View Post

Did anyone else apply for this account? I applied online nearly 2 weeks ago and have heard NOTHING. No mail, no email, no phone correspondence.

Mike

I got all the documents necc. to open the account in the mail. Filled out and signed the forms, enclosed a check and sent everything in. Still waiting for a response. You should give them a call.
alanmax

#7 rbisme

rbisme

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:03 PM

Regarding Comerica and Chex Systems (hope this is the right place to post)
Hello:
I am new to the forum, and the "bank game" and it appears I messed up immediately. I applied for several offers on the same day, including this one for Comerica. 2 days later I got a rejection letter from them saying they would not open my account due to derogatory info recieved from telecheck and/or Chex Systems. The thing is, I have no derogs in either system. I don't bounce checks, and have had the same bank accounts for years. TeleCheck verified by phone that I had no derogs. I had to order the ChexSystems report online, which I am waiting for. I am assuming that ChexSystem did more than flag my file, but actually reported derogatory info. for opening up several accounts within a day or two of each other. I am sure most people on this board know better, but thought I would let you know about my experience. I hope I will be able to clear this off my record.

#8 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

Have since rec'd all documents and have mailed them in with a check. This bonus is available nationwide.

QUOTE(alanmax @ Feb 9 2007, 02:25 PM) View Post

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 8 2007, 05:49 PM) View Post

Mike

I got all the documents necc. to open the account in the mail. Filled out and signed the forms, enclosed a check and sent everything in. Still waiting for a response. You should give them a call.
alanmax

Stats