Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Ihate that bank (Bank of America)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 altacan

altacan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:21 PM

I have problem with Bank of America .They are charging your ever step a fee.I dont know what to do but I want to let everbody know what are they doing.
They are charging to credit cards for 40 dollars cash advance 10 dollars cash advance fee.
And if your credit limit goes over with that fees they are charging again and again over limit fee 35 dollars.
I can not understand how can they do that that must be illegal over limit should be if you over your limit with your transaction not with their unknown fee trasactions.
I want to know what can I do ?

#2 haha0550

haha0550

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:25 AM

First of all, you should never use credit for cash advance. It is nothing wrong they charge you $10 fee for that, and when you over the limit, they charge you again. all of those are right. The problem is you did not follow their rule. I have never had any problem with BAC. Actually I took a lot advantage with those big bank's offer. You should play smart and carefully with those banks. If you do so, you will feel so sweet and united states is really the best place for the consumer. Banks complete, you win.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE(altacan @ Aug 5 2005, 10:21 AM)
I want to know what can I do ?
View Post

Contact BofA customer service and ask them very politely to do you a favor (even if you do not feel this way) and wave the over limit fees. Tell them that you did not understand their complicated fee schedule and promise that you will be more careful next time. This method works quite often.

Stats