Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 - Compass Free Checking Account, exp 2/28/07

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:59 PM

http://www.compassba...reeChecking.cfm

With Compass Free Checking, you'll save hundreds every year and get $100 cash bonus.
We’ve always been committed to saving you money with features like free ATMs worldwide.
Now, we’re making it even easier. With a $100 bonus* and Compass Free Checking, you can get a head start on your New Year’s resolution to save.

You get a $100 bonus with Compass Free Checking for saving a little every month.

Open a new Compass Free Checking account between January 2 and February 28, 2007.
Select a Compass savings account.
Go to your local banking center to set up an automatic savings transfer of at least $25 a month to your new or existing Compass savings or money market account within 15 days of opening your checking account.
Stick to your plan, and we’ll add a $100 cash bonus after your first year anniversary.
------------------------------

Compass Free Checking offers:

Free ATMs anywhere on Earth
Unlimited rebates of other banks' ATM fees
Free online banking and bill pay
Free Visa® Check Card with Visa Extras Rewards
ID Theft Service
No minimum balance or direct deposit requirement
Free ATMs worldwide We don’t charge you to use anyone’s ATM – ours or theirs. Plus we’ll rebate the fees other banks charge to use their ATMs. So every ATM on Earth is free.®
--------------------------------------------

*Automatic monthly transfers of at least $25 to a Compass savings or money market account for 12 months within the first 13 months the account is open required for the $100 anniversary bonus. $100 bonus will be paid to the savings / money market account in the first or second statement cycle following completion of your plan. Checking accounts can be opened online, but automatic transfers cannot be made or set up online. Limit one bonus per household. Cannot be combined with any other special offers / gifts and does not apply to checking accounts existing before January 2, 2007. Not open to Compass Bank employees or their households.

#2 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

I don't mean to be critical, but I would delete this message because this bonus was already posted by Mark in Restricted Bonuses on 1/4/07

QUOTE(pangya88 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:59 PM) View Post

http://www.compassba...reeChecking.cfm

With Compass Free Checking, you'll save hundreds every year and get $100 cash bonus.
We’ve always been committed to saving you money with features like free ATMs worldwide.
Now, we’re making it even easier. With a $100 bonus* and Compass Free Checking, you can get a head start on your New Year’s resolution to save.

You get a $100 bonus with Compass Free Checking for saving a little every month.

Open a new Compass Free Checking account between January 2 and February 28, 2007.
Select a Compass savings account.
Go to your local banking center to set up an automatic savings transfer of at least $25 a month to your new or existing Compass savings or money market account within 15 days of opening your checking account.
Stick to your plan, and we’ll add a $100 cash bonus after your first year anniversary.
------------------------------

Compass Free Checking offers:

Free ATMs anywhere on Earth
Unlimited rebates of other banks' ATM fees
Free online banking and bill pay
Free Visa® Check Card with Visa Extras Rewards
ID Theft Service
No minimum balance or direct deposit requirement
Free ATMs worldwide We don’t charge you to use anyone’s ATM – ours or theirs. Plus we’ll rebate the fees other banks charge to use their ATMs. So every ATM on Earth is free.®
--------------------------------------------

*Automatic monthly transfers of at least $25 to a Compass savings or money market account for 12 months within the first 13 months the account is open required for the $100 anniversary bonus. $100 bonus will be paid to the savings / money market account in the first or second statement cycle following completion of your plan. Checking accounts can be opened online, but automatic transfers cannot be made or set up online. Limit one bonus per household. Cannot be combined with any other special offers / gifts and does not apply to checking accounts existing before January 2, 2007. Not open to Compass Bank employees or their households.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

Hi ichaelm,

I really do not like to delete member's posts even if they are reposts because I think it may discourage people from bringing new bank deals to ibankdesign.com. I'd rather have 9 reposts and 1 new deal than no new bonuses at all. Finding bank deals is very time consuming and we need all help we can get. I can create a special forum for bank reposts if neeed... I just thought that "General bank bonus discussion" board is an appropriate place to move reposts to.

Cheers,

Mark happy.gif

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 6 2007, 09:41 AM) View Post

I don't mean to be critical, but I would delete this message because this bonus was already posted by Mark in Restricted Bonuses on 1/4/07

#4 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:59 PM

Oh, okay, thanks for the explanation. Mark, maybe you should delete MY message!!

Mike

QUOTE(markber @ Feb 6 2007, 05:32 PM) View Post

Hi ichaelm,

I really do not like to delete member's posts even if they are reposts because I think it may discourage people from bringing new bank deals to ibankdesign.com. I'd rather have 9 reposts and 1 new deal than no new bonuses at all. Finding bank deals is very time consuming and we need all help we can get. I can create a special forum for bank reposts if neeed... I just thought that "General bank bonus discussion" board is an appropriate place to move reposts to.

Cheers,

Mark happy.gif

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 6 2007, 09:41 AM) View Post

#5 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

Hi Mike,

Unless you really insist on deleting your post, I would not personally touch anything because people will be confused reading this thread. There were no personal attacks, so I think there should not be anything to worry or be upset about. Actually, I appreciate the opportunity to discuss ibankdesign.com issues to make things better here.

Cheers,

Mark happy.gif

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 6 2007, 10:59 AM) View Post

Oh, okay, thanks for the explanation. Pangya88, I certainly meant no disrespect to you. Mark, maybe you should delete MY message!!

Mike

Stats