Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$150 free gift card (15000 points) - Bank of America : MERRILL Visa credit card + CD; Exp. - 03/09/07

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:54 AM

goofy.gif

This offer is for MERRILL Visa credit card and CD. See terms and promo links below.

Terms:

To be eligible for the 15,000 bonus Merrill Points ("bonus points"), you must purchase the Promotional Rate New Money CD between February 12, 2007, and March 9, 2007, apply and be approved for a new MERRILL+® Visa® credit card during the same time frame, and use your new MERRILL+® Visa® credit card for net purchases (i.e. purchases less credits, returns and adjustments) totaling at least $25 within 90 days of the date your account is opened. Limit one (1) bonus points offer per new account and one bonus points offer per individual. Allow 8 to 12 weeks for the bonus points to appear on your statement after qualifying. Not valid with any other offer. All standard terms and conditions apply. Offer sponsored by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated.

Link to the 15000 points CD promo

IBD note: 15,000 bonus points are equivalent to a $150 gift certificate, considering $100 gift card per 10,000 points ratio. However, I do not have access to all available gift cards, so I do not actually know if Merrill has either $50 gift card for 5,000 points or $150 gift card for 15,000 points. You would need to contact Merrill to find out if $50 or/and $150 gift cards are available. Merrill lists only $100, $250 and $500 gift cards on an incomplete list available to general public. .

Stats