Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 bonus - Ameritrade : 12 $100 or more monthly deposits; Exp. - 12/31/09

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:00 PM

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms:

Offer valid for one new (non-retirement) TD AMERITRADE account opened by 12/31/09 and funded by 12 monthly consecutive automatic electronic deposits of $100 or more. First $100 must be deposited within 30 days of opening account. To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident age 18 or older. Accounts will be reviewed 12 months from date of first qualified deposit to determine eligibility for offer. Should you need to withdraw the money prior to the 12-month commitment, you may withdraw all of your deposits plus interest earned. However you will forfeit the $100 bonus. Account must remain open with minimum funding requirements for 12 months in order to receive the $100 cash deposit. If deposit requirements have been met, please allow 4 weeks for $100 cash deposit to post to account. Not all financial institutions participate in the electronic transfer of funds. Please contact your financial institution for more information. Offer is not transferable and not valid for IRAs and other tax-exempt accounts, internal transfers, current TD AMERITRADE accounts, or with other offers. Offer not valid for TD AMERITRADE Investing accounts using the Amerivest service. Offer is not valid for accounts managed by independent investment advisors and maintained by TD AMERITRADE Institutional. Limit one offer per client. Taxes related to TD AMERITRADE offers are your responsibility. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business.

#2 Dan Beane

Dan Beane

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:34 AM

I went to the link, but need to know "the offer code found in your copy of
Women & Money."
I would much appreciate it if you could provide it.
My email is [email protected].
Thanks.
Dan Beane

p.s. Any more great money making ideas?

QUOTE(markber @ Feb 21 2007, 04:00 PM) View Post

angelic.gif

LINK

IBD note: I am not sure if you actually have to purchase the Women & Money: Owning the Power to Control Your Destiny by Suze Orman in order to get the bonus. Please note that the promo starts from 2/27/07.

Terms:

Offer valid for one new TD AMERITRADE account (non retirement) opened between 2/27/07 and 3/31/08, and funded by 12 monthly consecutive automatic electronic deposits of $50 or more. First $50 must be deposited within 30 days of opening account. To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident aged 18 or older. On 2/27/07 please come back to this site for obligations and limitations and to accept this offer. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Random House, Inc. does not endorse, is not associated with, and has no responsibility for the TD AMERITRADE offer. TD AMERITRADE, Random House, Inc., and Suze Orman are separate and not affiliated, and each of them are not responsible for the services and information provided by the other(s). TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member NASD/SIPC.

#3 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:25 AM

The promotional offer code is: 701

You can go to a bookstore such as Barnes Noble to check with Suze Orman's book. The code is printed inside the book.

Or you can go to Google and type: www.saveyourselfplan.com code and you will see the code is: 701

or click:

http://www.google.co...lfplan.com code

I just opened my account and will open an account for my mom as well.

thanks

QUOTE(Dan Beane @ Jul 20 2007, 10:34 PM) View Post

I went to the link, but need to know "the offer code found in your copy of
Women & Money."
I would much appreciate it if you could provide it.
My email is [email protected].
Thanks.
Dan Beane

p.s. Any more great money making ideas?

QUOTE(markber @ Feb 21 2007, 04:00 PM) View Post

angelic.gif

LINK

IBD note: I am not sure if you actually have to purchase the Women & Money: Owning the Power to Control Your Destiny by Suze Orman in order to get the bonus. Please note that the promo starts from 2/27/07.

Terms:

Offer valid for one new TD AMERITRADE account (non retirement) opened between 2/27/07 and 3/31/08, and funded by 12 monthly consecutive automatic electronic deposits of $50 or more. First $50 must be deposited within 30 days of opening account. To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident aged 18 or older. On 2/27/07 please come back to this site for obligations and limitations and to accept this offer. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Random House, Inc. does not endorse, is not associated with, and has no responsibility for the TD AMERITRADE offer. TD AMERITRADE, Random House, Inc., and Suze Orman are separate and not affiliated, and each of them are not responsible for the services and information provided by the other(s). TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member NASD/SIPC.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

Terms have been updated on 12/06/09

Stats