Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 bonus - Citibank : Ultimate Savings Account; Exp. - 11/30/07

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms:

$50 Offer is only available for first-time Citibank deposit account customers, and will be paid only once to any individual. Persons who currently have or at any time have had a deposit account at Citibank (or any of its predecessor banks) are not eligible. To qualify for this offer you must apply for and open a new Ultimate Savings Account by 11/30/2007. $50 will be credited to your Ultimate Savings Account within 120 days from the end of the statement period in which your account was opened. Account must be in good standing at the time of the $50 credit. The amount of any bonus payment will be reported to the IRS as interest earned in the year credited. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is not transferable.

You must apply online at citibank.com or by phone to open a Citibank® Ultimate Savings account in one of the following qualifying relationship packages: Citibank® EZ Checking, Citibank Account, Citibank Everything Counts® or Citigold®. No monthly fees applies apply when held as a stand-alone account in a Citibank Account relationship package.

#2 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

the $50 saving bonus is listed on their credit card page. i posted a link to it about 2 weeks ago
http://direct.citiba...6C3010ED7AFA0F4

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE(bonehead @ Mar 17 2007, 08:17 PM) View Post

the $50 saving bonus is listed on their credit card page. i posted a link to it about 2 weeks ago

This is a link for the e-Savings account. CYMF is a code of the Ultimate Savings Account. If you happen to know URL of a page that describes terms of CYMF promotional code, please let us know.

Thanks,

Mark

#4 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE(bonehead @ Mar 18 2007, 02:17 AM) View Post

Ultimate Savings Account link

http://direct.citiba...192EDEBF765DE8D

#5 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE(bonehead @ Mar 19 2007, 10:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(bonehead @ Mar 18 2007, 02:17 AM) View Post

Ultimate Savings Account link

http://direct.citiba...192EDEBF765DE8D

Thanks bonehead! You bonus (code CSKL) is better because it does not require a $2500 initial deposit. I have updated OP. I also included terms of your Citibank bonus below.

"""
5$0 Offer is only available for first-time Citibank deposit account customers, and will be paid only once to any individual. Persons who currently have or at any time have had a deposit account at Citibank (or any of its predecessor banks) are not eligible. To qualify for this offer you must apply for and open a new Ultimate Savings Account by 04/30/2007. $50 will be credited to your Ultimate Savings Account within 90 days from the end of the statement period in which your account was opened. Account must be in good standing at the time of the $50 credit. All accounts are subject to approval. Customer must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (U.S.) with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number. The amount of any bonus payment will be reported to the IRS as interest earned in the year credited. Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at anytime without notice and is not transferable.
"""

#6 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:05 AM

another link - expires on 05/31/2007

$50 Offer is only available for first-time Citibank deposit account customers, and will be paid only once to any individual. Persons who currently have or at any time have had a deposit account at Citibank (or any of its predecessor banks) are not eligible. To qualify for this offer you must apply for and open a new Ultimate Savings Account by 05/31/2007. $50 will be credited to your Ultimate Savings Account within 90 days from the end of the statement period in which your account was opened. Account must be in good standing at the time of the $50 credit. All accounts are subject to approval. Customer must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States (U.S.) with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number. The amount of any bonus payment will be reported to the IRS as interest earned in the year credited. Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at anytime without notice and is not transferable

#7 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:54 PM

yet another link

and

one more

#8 SegaRob

SegaRob

• GoodMembers
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

we're not eligible for this bonus if we have ANY account with citibank. seems very restrictive

#9 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(SegaRob @ Apr 13 2007, 11:44 AM) View Post

we're not eligible for this bonus if we have ANY account with citibank. seems very restrictive

You mean... any deposit accounts? If you have a Citibank credit card or loan, you should be eligible... unless I am missing something.

Mark

#10 SegaRob

SegaRob

• GoodMembers
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE(markber @ Apr 13 2007, 03:51 PM) View Post

QUOTE(SegaRob @ Apr 13 2007, 11:44 AM) View Post

You mean... any deposit accounts? If you have a Citibank credit card or loan, you should be eligible... unless I am missing something.

Mark

true. but still most people already have a checking or savings or CD with citibank, i would think. it's still very restrictive

Stats