Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$75 Gas Card & 12 mo of 6% cashback - Citibank : Driver’s Edge credit card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:03 AM

smile.gif iBankDesign ad:
Check also free $250 gas card offer from Consumer Incentive Promotions.

Link to the Citi offer

Terms:

Earn rebates everywhere.
Get rewarded for the purchases you make:
• 6% rebates on everyday purchases—at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations—for the first 12 months.
• 3% rebates at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations after your introductory 12-month period.
• 1% rebates on all other types of purchases.

Supermarkets are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Drugstores are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell prescription and proprietary drugs and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines. Gas stations are merchants that primarily sell vehicle fuel for consumer use. Purchases not eligible to receive the 3% rebates (6% rebates for 12 months) include, but are not limited to, purchases made at warehouse clubs, discount stores, department stores and convenience stores. In addition, online, catalog, mail order and telephone purchases are not eligible to receive 3% rebates (6% rebates for 12 months) unless the merchants identify the transactions as being made at a supermarket, drugstore or gas station. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at a supermarket, drugstore or gas station. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the 3% rebates (6% rebates for 12 months). The 3% rebates (6% rebates for 12 months) offer applies only to new Driver’s Edge accounts.

You may earn a maximum of $1,000 in rebates each year under the Driver’s Edge Rebate Program based upon the date you become a Citi Driver’s Edge cardmember. The maximum rebate amount you may earn includes any rebates earned under the Drive Rebates feature, the promotional rebates earned on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, and any other special or promotional rebates that you may be eligible to earn or receive. Rebates will automatically expire if you do not make a transaction on your Driver’s Edge account (such as a purchase, balance transfer, or cash advance) for 12 consecutive months, or if you do not redeem your rebates within five years from the date the rebates are earned. To be eligible to earn and redeem rebates, your Driver’s Edge account must be open and current and must not be in default. Citibank may revise or terminate the Driver’s Edge Rebate Program at any time with 30 days prior written notice. For complete details, see the Citi Driver’s Edge Directory of Services Guide you will receive with your new card.

Earning and tracking Drive Rebates is easy.
Whether you’re driving to the corner store or going on a 600-mile roadtrip, you’ll get rewarded for driving. You’ll earn $1 in Drive Rebates for every 100 miles you drive—up to $500 in Drive Rebates a year.

Tracking your miles is simple. You can enroll in Drive Rebates by calling toll-free or going online and then submitting an enrollment form. Then whenever you have scheduled maintenance performed on your vehicle, just submit a form with a copy of your receipt showing your odometer reading. It's that easy. Your Drive Rebates will automatically appear on your statement.

Earn up to $1,000 a year.
You can earn a maximum of $1,000 in rebates each year under the Driver’s Edge Rebate Program. The maximum rebate you can redeem on any one purchase or lease is $5,000, and the minimum is $25. You should use your rebates within five years of earning them; rebates expire if not redeemed within five years of the date earned.

#2 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:17 PM

Did anyone get the $75 gas card already ??? Is it for general use at any gas stations ??? I talked to a few CitiCard rep; they had no knowledge of the offer.

thanks

#3 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(pangya88 @ Oct 8 2005, 05:17 PM)
Did anyone get the $75 gas card already ???  Is it for general use at any gas stations ???  I talked to a few CitiCard rep; they had no knowledge of the offer. 

thanks
View Post

When I asked Citi about the gas card, they didn't know what I was talking about, either. I noticed that the offer is on the CarMax web site. Do you think that CarMax is the one providing the gas card rather than Citi?

--Jay Shaw

#4 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:25 PM

Well, the $75 gas card finally arrived. It's a Shell gas card. I activated the credit card at some point in September, so the turnaround time on this bonus was a bit longer than some others.

--Jay

#5 annabel28

annabel28

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:31 PM

Same here. Got mine around 3 months after opening the account. It's also a shell card.

Cit just sends me another invitation for Professional card for $100 gift card bonus after 1 st purchase. 3 Thank you points for gas, restaurant, rental cars and some office supply store. 1 Thank you point for other purchase. There is also 0% APR for Balance transfer until 9/01/06 without transaction fee.

Can't say enough about Citi laugh.gif . I sure love all the great bonus they offer and are taking them as much as I can....

Stats