Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

5% cashback from Discover Card from 09/05 to 11/05

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:02 AM

LINK

Terms:

Treat yourself to a dinner and a movie and get 5% Cashback Bonus. Simply sign up and then use your Discover Card September through November in these categories to get 5% Cashback Bonus:

Restaurants—fast food to fine dining
Movie theaters
Movie rental stores

There’s no cost to you and you’ll continue to receive your Cashback Bonus of up to 1% on all your other purchases.

So sign up today. Log in to the Account Center to sign up or call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

Get 5% Cashback Bonus

Not Registered for the Account Center?
Register and sign up for this great offer.

*Discover Platinum Gas, Home Improvement, Restaurant and Education Cardmembers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.

#2 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:56 AM

Discover card offers 5% Cashback Bonus "Get More" promotions throughout the year. You have the option of logging in online or calling 1-800-DISCOVER to sign up. I would suggest that you NOT sign up online and that you call them and ask about OTHER promotions.

I just called them and signed up for $5 cashback bonus at Walgreens. If I make a purchase at Walgreens with my Platinum card, I get $5 cashback bonus. (This is $5, and not 5%. So if I make a $1 purchase at Walgreens, I get $5 back from Discover Card.) This is not advertised anywhere as far as I know.

I also have a Discover Platinum Gas card. I called them last month, and they offered me $5 cashback bonus after a $100 purchase. Again, it was not advertised on their website.

I would guess that this is something for people who have not used their cards in a while.

So, call them up and ask about ANY promos !!!

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:06 PM

Thanks a lot for your advice, pangya88! I am sure it will be extremely useful for many iBankDesign members.

Stats