Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Tell Citi that e-Savings rate sucks via this form

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:10 AM

If you are disappointed (like the guy below) by low rates of your savings account...

IPB Image

Below are instructions how to get and submit Citibank online feedback form about its e-Savings account.

Why do you want to send feedback to Citibank and complain about the rate of its e-Savings account? If Citibank increases its rate, other banks, which compete on the market of high-yield savings accounts, may increase their rates too. So you may get a higher rate from your bank even if you do not have a Citibank account.

Is the rate of e-Savings (3.25% as of 08/22/05) really bad? Well, it is better than rates of similar products in many US banks. But there are 38 banks that offer rates of savings and money market accounts above the rate of Citibank e-savings account. So if you are aware about them, why would you open a Citibank e-savings account with a lower rate?

Instruction how to get and fill the form.

1) Go the webpage with e-Savings offer and close it. In several seconds, you will get a Citibank pop-up with the feedback form.

2) If you do not see red "Submit" button at the bottom of the form, highlight a piece of text on the form and hit "Enter" button on your keyboard to submit filled form to Citibank.

#2 mnl8844

mnl8844

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:09 PM

the link doesn't work. it keeps closing the browser.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE(mnl8844 @ Sep 13 2005, 02:09 PM)
the link doesn't work. it keeps closing the browser.
View Post

Oops, my fault. I thought I updated the link but I actually did not. It should work now.

#4 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:29 PM

Their rate is FINALLY up to 4.50%

IPB Image

https://web.da-us.ci...UseBVCookie=yes

Stats