Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Don't waste your time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:01 AM

I spent >2 hrs this evening scouring the 'net in search of bank bonus offers which weren't posted at iBankdesign. I did not find a single one.

#2 Paperchaser777

Paperchaser777

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:28 PM

I agree. But we need to have a maintained list of which banks accept what types of deposits in order to get the deals.

For example:

1. National Head Bank ----- accepts paypal transfer to be eligible for bonus

2. National Foot Bank ---- only accepts payroll direct deposit.

We also need a list of services that will show us all how to set up direct deposits that are alterative to our jobs payroll system.

Without this, it's tough or impossible to take advantage of what this site is offering.

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

There is a thread on that topic right here. Also see the message which Mark posted here on 2/23/06 and click on the link to a FW thread at the bottom of his message.

There is a plethora of information available here at iBankDesign.

#4 Paperchaser777

Paperchaser777

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:05 PM

Thanks. I've read those, but they're very old now. See, my point is that we need to have these maintained, updated, and added to regularly. There is a lot of info here and it's wonderful, but without keeping house of a good listing of eligible direct deposits and what banks accept what types, it becomes almost impossible to utilize.

I'm willing to help with this in anyway I can.

Stats