Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

looking for online banking...with these features........

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LADYMAHAL1

LADYMAHAL1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:49 AM

i need a online banking account that you dont have to be a member at all ready just an online account with little or no deposit to open account or as low as a $1.00 to start and has to be realiable........anyone have some guidance

#2 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:02 PM

I would try etrade if you are looking for an established bank that is paying around 5% on the savings account. Here are the details:

Etrade bank - open the account with $1, get $25. See fine print below. They pay 5.05% APY on your deposits, and they are not locked up like a CD. There is some time delay in getting the money transferred out (typical is less than 48 hours). This is done through a linked checking account at your "normal" bank or credit union. I have been using this for a while now, and I am very satisfied.

Here's the link (there is no referral in this - I get nothing for posting.):

http://www.etrade.com/25cash

#3 momoney

momoney

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(LADYMAHAL1 @ Dec 13 2007, 06:49 AM) View Post

i need a online banking account that you dont have to be a member at all ready just an online account with little or no deposit to open account or as low as a $1.00 to start and has to be realiable........anyone have some guidance

i have an online account at fnbodirect.com it's only 5.05 and you need 1 dollar to open it but there is some paper work involved. thay also give you an atm card

Stats