Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

$100 bonus - Bank of America : Rewards American Express® Card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 02:32 AM

sneaky.gif

Below are terms and a promotional link for $100 bonus for Bank of America Reward American Express Card.

IBD warning: I have seen reports that the application page for this offer (see link below) does not work. If it does not work for you too, there is a non-zero chance that you can apply for this offer over the phone by mentioning the code at the end of application form URL: FAB49I .

Terms from the card website:

To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit

You should apply via this promotional link to try to get the bonus

#2 debmc

debmc

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Dec 22 2007, 02:32 AM) View Post

sneaky.gif

Below are terms and a promotional link for $100 bonus for Bank of America Reward American Express Card.

IBD warning: I have seen reports that the application page for this offer (see link below) does not work. If it does not work for you too, there is a non-zero chance that you can apply for this offer over the phone by mentioning the code at the end of application form URL: FAB49I .

Terms from the card website:

To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase, balance transfer or cash advance transaction totaling $25 excluding any transaction fees, if applicable within 45 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) statement credit per new account. The Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A. After qualifying transaction(s), a $100 credit will appear on your Bank of America Bank of America Rewards American Express® Card credit card statement. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit

You should apply via this promotional link to try to get the bonus

I just tried it, and it didn't work. I got a screen that said the link is currently not available, and to call a phone number provided to apply, which I did, and it worked surprisingly well. smile.gif

Stats