Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

0% APR on BT for 12 months, no BT fees - US bank : any US bank credit card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:28 AM

sneaky.gif

The following info was posted by SD member babaamit on SD:

I sent an email request to US Bank regarding the Baylor card I recently applied for. It was a 3% uncapped fee structure when I applied, but I sent an email stating that when I was originally looking to apply for this card it had a No Fee offer. They sent an email the next day with a promotional code (verified others who received same code, so it is generic). It seems to me that perhaps even an older card can take advantage of this promotional 0%/12months because the BT is done online following the below instructions. Good luck!

Here is the email I received:

Thank you for contacting U.S. Bancorp Service Center, Inc. via our website. We appreciate your interest in requesting a Balance Transfer. To receive 0% for 12 months with no fee, please use promotional code 45248.

You have two options on the website to find the request form for a balance transfer:

From the “Customer Service” Link at the top of the usbank.com homepage:

1. Scroll down to “Credit Card and Premier Line Account Options.”
2. Click on “Manage Your Credit Card or Premier Line Account.”
3. Choose the appropriate drop-down box for your credit card product (i.e., U.S. Bank, Gymboree Visa, Harley-Davidson Visa, REI Visa, SKYPASS Visa, or WorldPerks Visa).
4. Select Balance Transfer.
5. Click Next.

OR…

When logged into Internet Banking:

1. Click on the “Customer Service Center” link in the left navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to “Credit Card and Premier Line Account Options.”
3. Click on “Manage Your Credit Card or Premier Line Account.”
4. Choose the appropriate drop-down box for your credit card product (i.e., U.S. Bank, Gymboree Visa, Harley-Davidson Visa, REI Visa, SKYPASS Visa, or WorldPerks Visa).
5. Select Balance Transfer
6. Click Next.

To avoid any unnecessary late fees, please be sure to continue to make your regular minimum payment to your other account until you see that the balance transfer has been processed. Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

You are a valued cardmember and we appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

source: forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=697696&p=9415016

Stats