Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Free Airline Companion Ticket - American Express : register for SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club with an AmEx credit card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

unsure.gif

You can apparently get a free airline companion ticket, when you pay $2.99 for trial SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club 6-month membership with an AmEx credit card.

LINK

Terms from the promo page:

YES! Please activate my six-month membership so I can start saving with the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club. I understand you’ll send me a registration form for my Airline Companion Ticket. A small processing charge of $2.99 will be billed to my American Express Card account to activate my club membership. If I enjoy my six free months and want to continue receiving the valuable benefits, I’ll do nothing and my membership will be renewed for twelve more months at the then current rate (currently $29.95) billed to my American Express Card. Otherwise, I’ll simply call 1-800-365-4357 to cancel. As a convenience, my membership will be automatically renewed every twelve months until I advise you to cancel. I may cancel my membership at any time, for any reason, and receive a credit to my American Express Card for the remainder of my club membership term—GUARANTEED!

Stats