IBD note: You can request or offer referrals on iBankDesign Referral Board and ExtraDime Referral Board.
Share the benefits of Electric Orange with your friends and family... again!
As a thank you for being a loyal Customer, we've erased all referrals completed in the past to give you another opportunity to earn up to $250. If you have any referrals pending, don't worry -- they'll remain on your referral list and qualify as a new referral when successfully completed.
How it Works:
If your friend opens an account with at least $250, we will deposit a $25 bonus in their new account and a $10 thank you bonus in your ING DIRECT Account. If 25 of your friends or family each open a new account with at least a $250 initial deposit, you will earn $10 each up to $250.
Give the "Gift of Savings" - you can now include funds from your own ING DIRECT Account to help your friend or family member start saving. In order to qualify for the $25 and $10 bonuses, your gift recipient must make an initial deposit of $250. Any gift funds do not count toward the initial deposit.
* Your friend must be a new Customer and 18 or older.
* Your friends MUST use the referral link within the email sent from this screen to ensure they get the $25 welcome bonus, if applicable.
* We will send the email on your behalf, so that the "From" field will display your name and the email address we have for you.
* For privacy reasons, we are not able to disclose which of your friends has opened an account with us or the initial deposit amount.
* Your $10 thank you bonus will be added to your account upon the completion of the account opening process for qualifying accounts.
Rules of the game: Bonuses are only paid for accounts that are opened with an initial deposit of at least $250. Initial deposit does not include bonus. $10 thank you bonus is deposited at time of new account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. The person you refer will have 30 days to use the special referral link in the email to open an Electric Orange before it expires. Bonus will be posted as interest income to your account.