Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

NetBank $75 Bonus is the real deal!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ABOUTBENS

ABOUTBENS

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:18 PM

smile.gif I opened both a checking and money market account in my name, and both a checking and money market account for my wife. 4 accounts with a $75 Bonus on each is a quick $300!!! I maintained the required balance for a month and got the $75 Bonus in all 4 accounts. It was very easy. Careful though, if you close the account within 6 months of opening they charge you a $25 fee. But the min. balance requirement after the Bonus is not bad--$50 for the checking and $500 for the money market (500 and 1500 to get the Bonus). They also send nice checks with checkbook covers. biggrin.gif

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(ABOUTBENS @ Sep 23 2005, 12:18 PM)
smile.gif I opened both a checking and money market account in my name, and both a checking and money market account for my wife.  4 accounts with a $75 Bonus on each is a quick $300!!!  I maintained the required balance for a month and got the $75 Bonus in all 4 accounts.  It was very easy.  Careful though, if you close the account within 6 months of opening they charge you a $25 fee.  But the min. balance requirement after the Bonus is not bad--$50 for the checking and $500 for the money market (500 and 1500 to get the Bonus).  They also send nice checks with checkbook covers. biggrin.gif
View Post

Be careful with Netbank if you are going to use it beyond the bonuses, for real banking. Customer feedback suggests that it is not too "user-friendly" if you happen to have a problem with your Netbank account. YMMV of course.

Stats