Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 Signup Bonus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:15 PM

E-mail me your First & Last name, along with your e-mail address to enterprise15 at Hotmail dotcom.

I will e-mail you back a referral for ING Direct. Once you signup ($250 minimum deposit), a $30 bonus is added to your account. After 30 days you can withdraw the $30 and your opening deposit. There are no early-closure fees, and no minimum balance to maintain. 4.75% APY. ING’s fine print here.

I will also e-mail you back a referral for VirtualBank. Once you signup ($100 minimum deposit), a $20 bonus is added to your account. You can close this account after 90 days, and keep the bonus. 4.6% APY. VirtualBank’s fine print here.

#2 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:14 PM

There's also a $25 bonus available at GE Interest Plus. You need $500 to open the account. The $25 bonus is paid the same day that your initial deposit has cleared. You do not need to keep the account open, as there are no early-closure service fees. However you should keep it open for 90 days just in case.

Only downside is that it's not FDIC insured, however the day that a company like GE goes under, we'll have a lot more to worry about than a small $500 investment.

No referrals needed for this one - just visit the web site & request a packet in the mail. 4.13% APY.

#3 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:26 PM

All deposits to ING from January 19th to April 15th 2006 will get 4.75% APY. New & existing accounts are eligible. Fine print here.

#4 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

Virtual Bank now at 4.6% APY.

#5 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:06 PM

Here's another simple signup bonus. Invest $50 at HTH Worldwide Bank (FDIC Insured), and receive a $25 bonus after 6 weeks. You need to keep this one open for 90 days in order to avoid a $30 early-closure fee.

Again no referrals needed for this one - just visit the web site & apply online. Sucky 2.02% APY.

#6 labboypro

labboypro

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE(<insert name here> @ Mar 7 2006, 02:06 PM) View Post

Here's another simple signup bonus. Invest $50 at HTH Worldwide Bank (FDIC Insured), and receive a $25 bonus after 6 weeks. You need to keep this one open for 90 days in order to avoid a $30 early-closure fee.

Again no referrals needed for this one - just visit the web site & apply online. Sucky 2.02% APY.

I don't see any reference to the $25 bonus (??)

Stats