Credits for deposits of new funds or securities from accounts outside of E*TRADE will be made as follows: deposits over $250,000 receive $500; deposits between $100,000 - $249,999 receive $250; deposits between $50,000 - $99,999 receive $100; $25,000 and $49,999 receive $50.
1. The overall Morningstar RatingTM for a fund is derived from a weighted average of the performance figures associated with its three-, five-, and ten-year (if applicable) Morningstar Rating metrics. For each fund with at least a three-year history, Morningstar calculates a Morningstar Rating based on a Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return measure that accounts for variation in a funds monthly performance (including the effects of sales charges, loads and redemption fees), placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. The top 10% of funds in each category receive 5 stars, the next 22.5% receive 4 stars, the next 35% receive 3 stars, the next 22.5% receive 2 stars and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. (Each share class is counted as a fraction of one fund within this scale and rated separately, which may cause slight variations in the distribution percentages.)
2. You can invest in the mutual funds available through E*TRADE Securities' no-load, no-transaction fee program without paying loads, transaction fees, or commissions. To discourage short-term trading, E*TRADE Securities will charge an Early Redemption Fee of $49.99 on redemptions or exchanges of no-load, no transacton fee funds that are held less than 90 days. Direxon, ProFunds and Rydex mutual funds will not be subject to the Early Redemption Fee. All fees and expenses as described in the fund's prospectus still apply. Please read the fund's prospectus carefully before investing.
3. The All-Star Funds are a quarterly list of leading mutual funds selected from the no-load funds offered through E*TRADE Securities. The funds are selected based on research provided by E*TRADE Financial Advisory Services, Inc. These funds have been determined to be structured through a sound investment philosophy and process; implemented with an acceptable level of investment risk; have a management strategy that is to deliver a reasonable investment return; and supported by a well-balanced investment firm.
4. Financial Advisors provide recommendations on mutual funds, bonds, preferred stocks, closed-end funds, structured products-including equity linked CDs and asset allocation. Customers are required to complete additional forms and documentation in order to receive such services. Different commission structures may apply and in some cases may be less or more than the rates posted on the website.
5. Credits for deposits of new funds or securities from accounts outside of E*TRADE will be made as follows: deposits over $250,000 receive $500; deposits between $100,000 - $249,999 receive $250; deposits between $50,000 - $99,999 receive $100; $25,000 and $49,999 receive $50.
To receive the credit you must deposit new funds or securities from a bank or brokerage account outside of E*TRADE into one new or existing E*TRADE CompleteTM Investment Account. Deposits of new funds or securities from existing E*TRADE Bank and E*TRADE Securities accounts are not eligible for this offer. New funds or securities must be deposited into the enrolled account within 45 days of enrollment. One promotion per customer. One promotion per linked account. This offer is not valid for IRAs, other retirement, business, trust, or E*TRADE Bank accounts. E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. associates, and non-U.S. residents not eligible. New funds or securities must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 6 months or the credit may be surrendered. The credit will be made to your account within eight weeks of account funding. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time. Accounts must be enrolled by 12/31/2009, the offer expiration date.