Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$125 bonus - Banco Popular : free checking, use online bill pay, direct deposit, old bank check card and checks; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:48 AM

Get up to $125.00 from Banco Popular.

Click:

LINK

Click on branches for locations and hours.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:49 AM

shybenny, thanks for sharing the deal. I reformatted the title of your post so that it can properly parsed and the bonus info is properly displayed on ibankbonus.com .

http://www.bancolovesdreams.com appears to be a Bank Popular site for New York and New Jersey. Since there is no info about the deal on the main Bank Popular sites www.bancopopular.com and www.bpop.com, I assume that the bonus is only valid for residents in these two states.

Here are terms of the bonus:

Minimum opening deposit is $50 ($25 in NY). Receive $75 when you make 3 ACH direct deposits of $500 or more. Receive $50 when you make 5 online bill payments or preauthorized withdrawals. Cash bonus requirements must be met within 90 days of checking account opening, and will be credited to your checking account within 60 days after the requirements have been met. Your account must be open to receive the cash bonus. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Account bonuses are limited to one per customer, per lifetime and subject to IRS Form 1099-INT. Please refer to the Personal Checking Disclosures for account details.

#3 dudetheobscure

dudetheobscure

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

If you're willing to deal with awful service, unreliable bill payments, hidden charges, high printing fees for unrequested checks, heavily accented CSR's, and no interest credited during prolonged holds on uncleared deposits. No wonder they dangling that generous bonus.

#4 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:37 PM

All you have to do is apply the very basic economic principle into realtiy to manage your money. I opened my account last time with Banco Popular and I got $125.00 bonus. I then closed the account after 6 months.

Now, the promotional bonus is available again. I am going to open it to get the bonus and and use the bonus to buy sub-penny stocks. if you can buy a sub-penny stocks at $0.0001 for 1 million shares, your cost will be $100.00 excluding commissions. Hey, bascially you are not using your own money to invest, you are simply using the bank bonus for investment.

QUOTE(dudetheobscure @ Aug 5 2008, 01:46 PM) View Post

If you're willing to deal with awful service, unreliable bill payments, hidden charges, high printing fees for unrequested checks, heavily accented CSR's, and no interest credited during prolonged holds on uncleared deposits. No wonder they dangling that generous bonus.

#5 blaneco

blaneco

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:00 PM

thanx for the info shybenny

think u have a good idea mellow.gif

#6 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts