Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$20 from Virtualbank + I AWARD YOU ANOTHER $6 + APR 4.6%!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

write me an email at [email protected] with your frist and last name and your email address. I will fill out the online referral form as soon as possible. Contact me when you see the $20 in your account. I will fund you $6 though paypal or $5 though personal check after the $20 shows in my account.

http://www.virtualbank.com

eMoney Market

Earn a GREAT RATE with the eMoney Market account! No minimum balance
requirements. Best of all, easy electronic access to your money.
- GREAT RATE!
- FDIC Insured
- Free ACH electronic transfers
- Easy to open

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE(junkhuolin @ Oct 2 2005, 11:10 AM)
Contact me when you  see the $20 in your account. I will fund you $6 though paypal or $5 though personal check after the $20 shows in my account.

How will you know that user's claim for extra $6/$5 is valid? There is no way to find out who from the people you sent referrals to actually opened an account.

#3 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:27 AM

Thanks for asking!

I monitor and keep track of referrals. I am using the paypal to pay $6 to everyone(or $5 if you prefer a check), so that makes it a total of $26 you get back if you use my referral, that is $6 more than the current offers on here. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in making $26 in less than 10 days.

#

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE(junkhuolin @ Oct 2 2005, 05:27 PM)
How will you know that user's claim for extra $6/$5 is valid? There is no way to find out who from the people you sent referrals to actually opened an account.
View Post

Thanks for asking!

I monitor and keep track of referrals. I am using the paypal to pay $6 to everyone(or $5 if you prefer a check), so that makes it a total of $26 you get back if you use my referral, that is $6 more than the current offers on here. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in making $26 in less than 10 days.

If you also ask me to refer you to ING, I would like to pay another 3 dollors to you after I get the bonus.

#
View Post

Do you work for Virtual Bank? If not, how do you exactly "monitor" Virtual Bank referrals? Virtual Bank does not show who actually opened an account via your referral invitation.

For example, you sent referrals to 50 people, 10 of 50 opened accounts via your referral invitations (you got $200), but all 50 of them sent you requests for extra $6. Are you going to send $6 to all 50 people losing $100 ($200 - $300 = -$100)?

If not, how are you going to identify those ten people you should send money to? Again, Virtual Bank does not give you this information. Unless you are a Virtual Bank employee, I do not think that you can find out who opened an account via your referral invitation and whom you should send money. Please correct me if I am wrong.

#5 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(markber @ Oct 3 2005, 01:59 AM)
QUOTE(junkhuolin @ Oct 2 2005, 05:27 PM)
View Post

Thanks for asking!

If you also ask me to refer you to ING, I would like to pay another 3 dollors to you after I get the bonus.

#
View Post

Do you work for Virtual Bank? If not, how do you exactly "monitor" Virtual Bank referrals? Virtual Bank does not show who actually opened an account via your referral invitation.

For example, you sent referrals to 50 people, 10 of 50 opened accounts via your referral invitations (you got $200), but all 50 of them sent you requests for extra $6. Are you going to send $6 to all 50 people losing $100 ($200 - $300 = -$100)?

If not, how are you going to identify those ten people you should send money to? Again, Virtual Bank does not give you this information. Unless you are a Virtual Bank employee, I do not think that you can find out who opened an account via your referral invitation and whom you should send money. Please correct me if I am wrong.
View Post

Thank you very much for your reminder. I cannot monitor every deal, but i can monitor the total number of accounts set up thourgh my referral. I believe there's a tiny possibility to cheat me, but I believe the honor system will work after all.

#6 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE(junkhuolin @ Oct 2 2005, 07:26 PM)
Thank you very much for your reminder. I cannot monitor every deal, but i can monitor the total number of accounts set up thourgh my referral. I believe there's a tiny change to cheat me, but I believe the honor system will work after all.
View Post

Good luck with this idea! I can not comment on the probability of cheating because I have never offered extra bonuses with Virtual Bank referrals myself. I would highly recommend you not to give away your bank account information by sending out checks with the extra bonus to "internet strangers". You will be increasing your chances to have your bank account ripped via QChex.

#7 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:08 PM

Thank you very much for your reminder again! I think I need to work out another way, but I still keep the deal that $6 through paypal and $5 through other forms, e.g. cash, web bill pay.
QUOTE(markber @ Oct 3 2005, 02:35 AM)
QUOTE(junkhuolin @ Oct 2 2005, 07:26 PM)
Thank you very much for your reminder. I cannot monitor every deal, but i can monitor the total number of accounts set up thourgh my referral. I believe there's a tiny change to cheat me, but I believe the honor system will work after all.
View Post

Good luck with this idea! I can not comment on the probability of cheating because I have never offered extra bonuses with Virtual Bank referrals myself. I would highly recommend you not to give away your bank account information by sending out checks with the extra bonus to "internet strangers". You will be increasing your chances to have your bank account ripped via QChex.
View Post

#8 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:30 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm just writing to vouch for Huolin. He's good on his word when he says that he'll personally send you a $5 bonus via U.S. mail. I just received such a bonus from him today. He sent it very promptly after the $20 credited to my new VirtualBank account. He was also always very prompt in responding to my e-mail inquiries when I was originally asking for the referral and about the bonus.

--Jay Shaw

#9 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(Jay Shaw @ Oct 14 2005, 09:30 PM)
Hi everyone,

I'm just writing to vouch for Huolin. He's good on his word when he says that he'll personally send you a $5 bonus via U.S. mail. I just received such a bonus from him today. He sent it very promptly after the $20 credited to my new VirtualBank account. He was also always very prompt in responding to my e-mail inquiries when I was originally asking for the referral and about the bonus.

--Jay Shaw
View Post

I don't think any of us were questioning Huolin's word....it's great to offer an additional incentive! I question the people that ask for a referral and claim to have signed up. Although I feel bad about not trusting people, but I guess it's just the truth of the matter.

#10 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:42 AM

Thanks!

QUOTE(Jay Shaw @ Oct 15 2005, 01:30 AM) View Post

Hi everyone,

--Jay Shaw

Stats