Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 Gas Card - US Bank: New Check Card; Exp - 9/10/08

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 libbii

libbii

Ultra member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

Link to a promo page on the US Bank website

Apply for a U.S. Bank Cash Bonus Check Card with a checking account or Business Cash Bonus Check Card with a Business checking account and link it to a Speedpass key tag, the fast and easy way to purchase gas at Exxon and Mobil pumps. Your first $100 spent on gas at Exxon and Mobil stations will be deposited right back into your reward account! Plus, earn 1%2 cash back after that on every gas purchase at Exxon or Mobil stations.

Here's how it works:

Get Your First $50:
Purchase $50 in gas at Exxon and Mobil stations. Use your new Cash Bonus Check Card at the pump to earn $50 cash back.

Your Second $50 in Free Gas is Only a Few Simple Steps Away:
To get your second $50 in free gas, just:

Sign up for and activate a new Speedpass key tag and link it to your Cash Bonus Check Card.
Spend $50 at Exxon and Mobil gas pumps using your new Speedpass key tag.
Get $50 cash back!
Hurry...offer ends September 10th!

Bonus Terms from US Bank Website as of 8/11/08:

"Offer Period" is good from July 14, 2008 — September 10, 2008. Offer open to new U.S. Bank Cash Bonus Check Card customers during Offer Period only. Previous Cash Bonus Check Card customers do not qualify. Customer must have a U.S. Bank Checking Account, a U.S. Bank Cash Bonus Check Card and Speedpass that is linked to a Cash Bonus Check Card. Customer must complete two steps to obtain $100 gas rebate: 1.) To receive the 1st $50, customers must spend $50 in gas using Cash Bonus Check Card at the pump. 2.) To receive the 2nd $50, customers must spend $50 in gas using a new Speedpass at the pump. Following the opening of the U.S. Bank Cash Bonus Check Card within the Offer Period, Customers will have 60 days to earn the $100 rebate. $100 Offer is limited to one per deposit account or customer. Offer good at participating branches in the Milwaukee, St. Louis and Cincinnati markets only. Offer may not be combined with any other Cash Bonus or marketing offer. Offer is not transferable. Other restrictions may apply.

Cash Bonus customers and Cash Bonus Business customers are eligible to earn up to 25% cash back on purchases (non-PIN) at select partners. Retail Internet Banking (RIB) enrollment is required to earn cash with online Cash Bonus partners, and partners must be accessed through cashbonuspartners.usbank.com. RIB enrollment is not required to earn cash at participating in-store locations or via phone. Cash rewards are added to the Cash Bonus and Cash Bonus Business reward account once per month. The minimum redemption amount is $5.00, and can only be redeemed in $5.00 increments. Checking account must be in open, valid status to receive cash reward. Unredeemed cash rewards will expire and be forfeited after 36 months. Merchants and cash reward values subject to change without notice. U.S. Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.

#2 stmedlin

stmedlin

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

Should this not be moved off the nationwide bonuses, since the statement on the website for US Bank states:

Offer good at participating branches in the Milwaukee, St. Louis and Cincinnati markets

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

stmedlin, you have sharp eyes. When I posted bank bonus geographic eligilibity information on Sat, I didn't even research this bonus, because I thought that all US Bank bonuses are available nationwide. Thanks for the heads-up!

bonus states=WI MO OH
in branch=no

#4 stmedlin

stmedlin

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Aug 18 2008, 02:33 PM) View Post

stmedlin, you have sharp eyes. When I posted bank bonus geographic eligilibity information on Sat, I didn't post anything or even research this bonus, because I thought that all US Bank bonuses are available nationwide. Thanks for the heads-up!

bonus states=WI MO OH
in branch=no

It is too bad. I thought since it was in the nationwide bonus section, that the geographic restriction wasn't strictly enforced.

Stats