Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 - ebank : for checking and MMA

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:21 AM

LINK

IPB Image

Terms:

Open new ebank accounts and receive up to $50.
Earn a $25 bonus when you open a new checking account. For a limited time, you can earn a $25 bonus when you open a new ebank Personal Checking account. To receive your bonus, just enter “Online Bonus” in the comments section of the online application and we’ll take care of the rest.

Add a savings account at the same time and earn $25 more. You can receive a total bonus of $50 if you also open a savings account in addition to your new ebank checking account. Here’s how. When you open your new checking account you’ll receive $25. Open a CD, Money Market Account or IRA at the same time and you’ll receive an extra $25. That’s up to $50 just for making the switch to ebank.

So, what are you waiting for? Make the switch to ebank and see how convenient and rewarding banking can be.

HURRY! Offer expires October 31, 2005.

#2 ussr

ussr

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:01 AM

Thank you for your information!

By the way, how can you get so many offer links?

I really hope I can find those offer link by myself in the future!
biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(markber @ Oct 7 2005, 07:21 PM)
LINK

IPB Image

Terms:

Open new ebank accounts and receive up to $50.
Earn a $25 bonus when you open a new checking account. For a limited time, you can earn a $25 bonus when you open a new ebank Personal Checking account. To receive your bonus, just enter “Online Bonus” in the comments section of the online application and we’ll take care of the rest.

Add a savings account at the same time and earn $25 more. You can receive a total bonus of $50 if you also open a savings account in addition to your new ebank checking account. Here’s how. When you open your new checking account you’ll receive $25. Open a CD, Money Market Account or IRA at the same time and you’ll receive an extra $25. That’s up to $50 just for making the switch to ebank.

So, what are you waiting for? Make the switch to ebank and see how convenient and rewarding banking can be.

HURRY! Offer expires October 31, 2005.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:03 AM

You are very welcome!

QUOTE(ussr @ Oct 7 2005, 09:01 PM)

input of iBankDesign.com members + Google.com, fatwallet.com, moneybb.com.

If you find a bank bonus, please do not hesitate to share it with the iBankDesign.com community. This will help to keep people coming here to share info about bonuses they found. Unless you are really good at web programing, it is almost impossible for a person to find as many bank deals as an online community can generate.

Mark

#4 scottjm

scottjm

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

seems these banks are getting a little more aggressive in marketing. Usually I find these bonuses here and other online sources, but in my mail today I received the MetLife and E-Trade bonus offers

#5 ussr

ussr

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Oct 8 2005, 12:03 AM)
You are very welcome!

QUOTE(ussr @ Oct 7 2005, 09:01 PM)

input of iBankDesign.com members + Google.com, fatwallet.com, moneybb.com.

If you find a bank bonus, please do not hesitate to share it with the iBankDesign.com community. This will help to keep people coming here to share info about bonuses they found. Unless you are really good at web programing, it is almost impossible for a person to find as many bank deals as an online community can generate.

Mark

Of course I will share the bonus information with our iBankDesign.com community.
Thank you for your excellent work, Markbar!
Have a nice day!

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

#6 ribotom

ribotom

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:45 PM

It's worth noting that bankrate.com gives this bank the weakest safe & sound rating. Of course, if the bank fails, your money is FDIC insured, but who wants to risk even the possibility of delayed access to your money?

#7 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:54 AM

does anyone have this bank already? (any opinions?)

#8 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE(vivyip @ Oct 13 2005, 06:54 PM)
does anyone have this bank already?  (any  opinions?)

The only feedback I was able to find is this.

LINK
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Before I open an account I would appreciate any positive/negative
>feedback from current users regarding customer service etc.

>Thank you.

>Phil

This is the worst company and worst service I have ever come across
apart from the one that took off with my money and not sent the goods.
They are hopeless. They tell you they are online until you want to do
anything. Slow to respond to anything then their response shows that
the one hand doesnt have a clue what the other is doing

Dont bother
Rich

Stats