Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - US Bank : checking account with direct deposit; Exp. - 3/31/09

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

unsure.gif

IBD note: If you do not like risky, unreliable bank bonuses, do not "touch" this offer.

It is a targeted offer. However, there is still a small chance that you can apply and get the bonus (depending on how well US bank monitors new customer eligibility to receive the bonus).

Go to page

offers.usbank.com/John.Smith

or

you could try use your own first and last names to create a promo link like

offers.usbank.com/First_Name.Last_Name

It looks like US bank use cookies to "memorize" the usage of promo links. There is a small chance that no human will be involved in issuing the bonus.

Terms:

A $50 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Five Star Package checking account. Get your cash bonus when you open a new consumer checking account by March 31, 2009 and set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening. Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and will be credited to your new checking account within 6-8 weeks after direct deposit is established assuming account is open and in good standing. Offer may not be combined with any other cash bonus or marketing offers. One offer per household. Offer is not transferable. Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.

I have attached an image of email with promo info shared by SD member blaidan on SD (see forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1180675)

Attached Files

#2 wilsonjspite

wilsonjspite

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

When I went to the url

It actually said it was a $150 bonus not $100. Took me about 20 to go through every page and sign up for the account, print the signature card, and download all the Terms and Conditions.

I also recommend the Five Star Silver Checking Account. Here's some info about it:

Five Star Silver Checking
Minimum Opening Deposit: $50
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $0
Requirement to Waive Monthly Maintenance Fee: None
Interest Tiers: None
Check Return: Free check safekeeping(1)
ATM Transactions: Free at U.S. Bank ATMs(2) (non-U.S. Bank ATM fees apply)
Check Order Discount: None
Other: Free Internet Banking and Internet Bill Pay
Free Check Card with Checking That PaysŪ

#3 bigmjfreak

bigmjfreak

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:47 PM

I don't understand how you get to that page saying that you have $100 bonus? Can you provide a screenshot?

Did you type offers.usbank.com/John.Smith? Is there anymore confirmation that you can secure $100 bonus along the application?

QUOTE(markber @ Feb 24 2009, 06:35 AM) View Post

unsure.gif

IBD note: If you do not like risky, unreliable bank bonuses, do not "touch" this offer.

It is a targeted offer. However, there is still a small chance that you can apply and get the bonus (depending on how well US bank monitors new customer eligibility to receive the bonus).

Go to page

offers.usbank.com/John.Smith

or

you could try use your own first and last names to create a promo link like

It looks like US bank use cookies to "memorize" the usage of promo links. There is a small chance that no human will be involved in issuing the bonus.

Terms:

A $50 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Five Star Package checking account. Get your cash bonus when you open a new consumer checking account by March 31, 2009 and set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening. Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and will be credited to your new checking account within 6-8 weeks after direct deposit is established assuming account is open and in good standing. Offer may not be combined with any other cash bonus or marketing offers. One offer per household. Offer is not transferable. Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.

I have attached an image of email with promo info shared by SD member blaidan on SD (see forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1180675)

#4 viptext

viptext

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

Hard or soft?

QUOTE(wilsonjspite @ Feb 26 2009, 02:39 PM) View Post

When I went to the url

It actually said it was a $150 bonus not $100. Took me about 20 to go through every page and sign up for the account, print the signature card, and download all the Terms and Conditions.

I also recommend the Five Star Silver Checking Account. Here's some info about it:

Five Star Silver Checking
Minimum Opening Deposit: $50
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $0
Requirement to Waive Monthly Maintenance Fee: None
Interest Tiers: None
Check Return: Free check safekeeping(1)
ATM Transactions: Free at U.S. Bank ATMs(2) (non-U.S. Bank ATM fees apply)
Check Order Discount: None
Other: Free Internet Banking and Internet Bill Pay
Free Check Card with Checking That PaysŪ

Stats