Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$200 bonus - Capital One : open personal checking account and enroll in direct deposit; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

unsure.gif

LINK

Note: It is not clear if a print-out of the web page with promo info qualifies as "mailer" that you are supposed to show in a branch in order to receive the bonus.

Terms:

To get $200 for using direct deposit, simply visit your local branch to open your account. Bring the mail piece you received and mention promo code RC2

The Capital One, N.A., payroll/direct deposit reward promotion is effective for sixty (60) days following the day of a consumer's receipt via U.S. Mail of the required invitation addressed to his/her attention. To qualify for the $200 cash reward, you must present this mailer you received when you open a Capital One Bank branch personal checking account during the promotional period and enroll in payroll/direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. Qualifying individuals will receive a $200 credit to their checking account approximately 6-8 weeks after the first payroll/direct deposit transaction is posted to the account. Limit one reward per customer.

#2 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:16 PM

Wow,

This is a better deal than the last one, the $ 100 bonus. I just got my $ 100 bonus actually with the promotional code RC1.

It would not hurt to print out that webpage and bring it to a branch. You have got nothing to lose, and the upside is $ 200.

#3 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:44 AM

I just read the fine print. You need to receive this offer via US mail. Oh well.

† The Capital One, N.A., payroll/direct deposit reward promotion is effective for sixty (60) days following the day of a consumer's receipt via U.S. Mail of the required invitation addressed to his/her attention. To qualify for the $200 cash reward, you must present this mailer you received when you open a Capital One Bank branch personal checking account during the promotional period and enroll in payroll/direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.

#4 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

I printed the coupon and brought it to the branch. I opened an account and my wife also opened an account.

Stats