Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150 southern ca credit union extented (avaliable nationally?)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bonehead

bonehead

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:01 AM

https://www.nuvisionfederal.org/

the flyer will pop up on the web site after a few seconds.
They offer a 50 dollar refer a friend bonus, if you decide to open this account please allow me to refer you. (starving student here)

the promotion was extended well 9-30-09 I just opened my accont 3 days ago. It was super easy and they gave me the debit card in the branch.

#2 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

As of May 14, 2009, my mother, my wife and myself have already received all the bonus including the referral bonus.

When I opened my accounts oline for myself and my family, the promotional terms did not stay anywhere that new account holders have to visit the branch in order to redeem the bonus. I called them several times to request for the bonus, but the requests were not honored. So, I write a very professional letter to CEO of NuVision Federal Credit Union to compliant that if I will not receive the bonus, then, I have to file a complaint with the government authority. I sent it by Registered Mail by the US Postal Office. I need to track it and have a receipt of the mailing. Then, someone at the NuVision left a message in my voice mail. I think that she is a manager because the way she speaks is very organized, profesional, and fluent. She called me several times and the bonuses were all credited into my account.

Now, if you read the NEW promotional terms carefully, it says that you need to visit the branch to redeem the bonus.

Stats