Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150 bonus - Southwest Bank : direct deposits, check card, online banking; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:24 AM

angelic.gif

Link

Terms from the bank website:

Get a $50 cash bonus from Southwest Bank when you add direct deposit, another $50 when you add a Southwest Bank Check Card with M&I RewardsSM and another $50 when you add Southwest Bank Online Banking to your Southwest Bank personal checking account.

Add all three at the same time to receive your $150 cash bonus!

Plus get free ATM withdrawals anywhere.

To get your $150 cash bonus, stop by your nearest Southwest Bank today

#2 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

Mark, since you need to visit a branch to receive your bonus, I think this one should go in the local forum.

bonus states= IL MO
in branch=yes

QUOTE(markber @ Jul 4 2009, 02:24 AM) View Post

angelic.gif

Link

Terms from the bank website:

Get a $50 cash bonus from Southwest Bank when you add direct deposit, another $50 when you add a Southwest Bank Check Card with M&I RewardsSM and another $50 when you add Southwest Bank Online Banking to your Southwest Bank personal checking account.

Add all three at the same time to receive your $150 cash bonus!

Plus get free ATM withdrawals anywhere.

To get your $150 cash bonus, stop by your nearest Southwest Bank today

#3 Abra-ka-dab-bra

Abra-ka-dab-bra

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:43 AM

Thanks for posting the locations and in branch info. It saves me tons of times when I see it's in California. I was surprised to see something as close as Missouri but then the two local offers I've seen are in St. Louis! The other side of the state. I guess I could make a road trip? lol--road trip for a bank bonus. I'm like a migrant bonus hunter :)

Stats