Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$20 free Jack cash card - American Express : buy one $20 Jack cash Card with any American Express Card; Exp. - 11/30/09

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:57 AM

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms from the Jack's website:

Hey Secret Society of Cool People,

I've got a perk for you: a free $20 dollar Jack CA$H® Card*. All you have to do is call and buy one $20 Jack CA$H® Card with any American Express® Card and you'll get another $20 Jack CA$H® Card free.

So get a head start on your holiday shopping. You'll thank yourself in the future. Not that I'm psychic, I'm just incredibly intuitive.

Call soon, because they're gonna go quick.
800-955-5225, Option 3, Option 2

- Jack

Offer valid October 12, 2009 through November 30, 2009, or while supplies last. Limited time only. Not valid on previous purchases. Orders valid for phone purchases only. Orders processed Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PST) only. Orders will be processed within 48 hours and delivered via standard U.S. Mail delivery. Cardmembers may receive a maximum of $100 in free Jack CA$H® Cards per person through promotional period. $20 Jack CA$H® Cards will be awarded either in one (1) $20 or four (4) $5 Jack CA$H® Card increments. Offer valid when you pay with any American Express® Card. angelic.gif

Stats