Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$25 bonus - Flagstar Direct : Express Money Market Account; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

content.gif

The following info about a $25 bonus for Flagstar Direct Express Money Market was reported on Bank Deals blog:

Flagstar Bank is offering a $25 bonus for opening its Express Money Market Account. The offer code is D2. . This is not listed at Flagstar's website. A reader emailed me news of this, and I just called and confirmed the promo. According to the CSR, it was sent to specific customers, but she said I was free to use it. There's an offer-code box at the start of the application. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to give you any indication about the validity of the code.

According to the CSR, there are no additional requirements for this promotion. You can open the money market account online with just $1. The CSR didn't know how long this promotion will last. You may want to call to make sure the promotion is still valid before applying

source: bankdeals.blogspot.com/2009/11/flagstars-online-money-market-promotion.html

Stats