Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$200/$100 OptionsXpress Referral Bonus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 agapetos

agapetos

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

Hi All, I also can send the optionsXpress referral bonus. Remember to keep at least $500 in your account at all times in order to receive your payout (which means you should leave at least $500 in cash after you execute your first trade so that you can't fail). Here are the terms and conditions from the site:

$200 in your account and $100 in your friend's account

Offer limited to one $200 bonus per referrer and $100 referred friend, for each unique referral resulting in a newly activated, funded optionsXpress account meeting the terms and conditions of the refer a friend program. To qualify for the $200 bonus, the referred account must maintain a per account average balance of $500 for 6 months, and the account must execute 5 trades. The $200 bonus will be deposited into the referrer and $100 into the referred accounts within 45 days after the referred friend meets the terms and conditions of the offer. To qualify, the referrer must enter the referred friend's email address through this page, and the referred friend must enter the promo code "HOLIDAY" through the new account application form when opening the new account. A referred customer can only qualify for the $100 bonus a total of one time. A customer can only qualify for a total of $1000 from this offer. Deposits of new funds or securities from existing optionsXpress accounts are not eligible for this offer. Qualified (IRA) linked and shared accounts are not eligible for this offer. This offer is valid for optionsXpress associates. This offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents, certain referring parties, and where otherwise prohibited. Customers can not exchange the $200 for other offers, cash or credit. We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this offer program at any time without notice.

#2 agapetos

agapetos

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:13 AM

Oi, silly me! I should have also mentioned the other important thing. To contact me in order to be referred, please send a request to [email protected].

Stats