Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - Huntington Bank : Open a checking account, set up DD or make 5 check card purchases w/i 60 days. Exp. - 2/27/10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

LINK Credit goes to Hustler Money Blog, where I first spotted this offer, but I've since noticed that it's posted all over the internet. Bonus is supposedly not available in CA.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE(ichaelm @ Feb 15 2010, 05:14 AM) View Post

LINK Credit goes to Hustler Money Blog, where I first spotted this offer, but I've since noticed that it's posted all over the internet. Bonus is supposedly not available in CA.

Thanks for the bonus, Mike!

Mark

#3 Lonny

Lonny

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:05 PM

Tried to open this from AZ and I got declined. I spoke to a rep and they indicate that they only will open accounts in locations that they have a bank in. This should go to local personal bonuses. Oh well!

#4 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:06 PM

I got declined too. I didn't call and ask why but I live in MD, where they have no branches either. Originally the bonus was only unavailable in CA but they probably got such an overwhelming response (the Fatwallet effect!) that they decided to restrict it to states in their market area. Did anyone else get declined because of where they live? If so, then I guess that this should be moved to the Local Bonuses board.

QUOTE(Lonny @ Feb 16 2010, 10:05 AM) View Post

Tried to open this from AZ and I got declined. I spoke to a rep and they indicate that they only will open accounts in locations that they have a bank in. This should go to local personal bonuses. Oh well!

Stats