Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

How do I improve my credit score?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moises9485

moises9485

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

Hi everyone, I have been going through my credit scores lately and feel as if it is time to get someone working on it. I really don’t have any particular reasons so as to have low scores but I need someone to work on them to make them better in case of a loan (that I expect to take in a few months) I need. So, can you please suggest me some good agencies that could help me out.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Sam Barrow

Sam Barrow

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE(moises9485 @ Mar 1 2010, 03:20 AM) View Post

Hi everyone, I have been going through my credit scores lately and feel as if it is time to get someone working on it. I really don’t have any particular reasons so as to have low scores but I need someone to work on them to make them better in case of a loan (that I expect to take in a few months) I need. So, can you please suggest me some good agencies that could help me out.

Thanks in advance!

There are a number of ways to do this. Decrease your balance to credit ratio is one. Also credit age is a factor, keep your old accounts open and just give it time.

Stats