Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$300 in free gift cards - American Express : activate your FX International Payments account,make 3 FX transactions within 90 day; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:36 AM

The following info about 30,000 AmEx Membership Rewards ( = $300 in gift cards, see here) was shared by SD member americaabbayi on SD:

Receive up to American Express 30,000 Membership Rewards® points!
I have an American express small business card (gold card). This morning I got an email from American Express and i think its a easy way to earn 30,000 membership reward points .

Here is the deal: [americanexpress.com]

Switch to American Express for your international wire payments and see how cost-effective and hassle-free your transactions can be with:
Competitive exchange rates for over 110 currencies
Your own client manager, available Monday
through Friday
No set up fees, no minimum obligation, use your existing U.S.
business bank account

Act now, and you can receive 15,000 points when you activate your FX International Payments account and an additional 15,000 points when you make 3 FX transactions within 90 days of account opening.*

And, because you're an American Express OPENŽ Cardmember, there's no transaction fee for eligible international wire payments during the first six months. After that, it's just $10 per transaction.**

SIMPLIFY YOUR TRANSACTIONS TODAY.
Learn more and enroll here. Or, call 1-800-721-8418 to speak with an FX International Payments representative or e-mail [email protected] for more information.

source: slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2157082&p=31498164

#2 fotomaniak

fotomaniak

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

tried to signup - was told it's for business account only. I.e. both source and target bank accounts should be business accounts.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE(fotomaniak @ Sep 27 2010, 02:00 PM) View Post

tried to signup - was told it's for business account only. I.e. both source and target bank accounts should be business accounts.

Thank you for sharing your experience, fotomaniak!

I am moving this to the business bonuses board.

Mark

Stats