Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$300 in mortgage principal reduction - Bank of America : open a checking account; Exp. - 12/4/10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

The following info about a $300 bonus from Bank of America was shared by SD member NGrim23 on SD:

Bank of America: $300 mortgage principal reduction ($25/month for 12 months) with new checking account
I am opening a new Bank of America checking account and one of their chat reps gave me a promotional code for $25 off my mortgage principal per month for 12 months if I link the new account to my existing mortgage. He stated that I must make my mortgage payment from the new checking account each month to receive the bonus and that I would see it reflected on my mortgage statement within 60 days. Enter promotional code CH300EM10 when signing up.

Details:
Offer Code: CH300EM10
Special offer for Mortgage customers: open a Checking account and earn up to $300 in principal reduction when requirements are met.

Eligibility: This is a special limited time offer available to existing Bank of America mortgage customers whose accounts are open and in good standing who do not currently have a personal checking account with Bank of America. Limited time offer available only for accounts opened online with offer code CH300EM10. This offer expires December 4, 2010. Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice. To be eligible, you must become a new checking customer by opening a personal checking account online and timely pay your mortgage payment in full online each month for the next 12 consecutive months from your new checking account. Qualified online payment methods include Bill Pay, Transfers (one-time or recurring) and Pay By Phone. For each month you satisfy the preceding mortgage payment requirement, you will receive a $25 credit which will be applied to reduce the principal balance due on your mortgage. The $25 credit will appear in your mortgage account within 60 days after the date you pay your mortgage payment in full online from your new checking account; if we are unable to apply the credit, a check will be issued. The $25 credit is only available for each of the first twelve months in which your new checking account remains open, with a maximum potential overall credit of up to $300 ($25 x 12 months). After the twelve months expire, you are no longer eligible to earn any further $25 credit.

slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2286183&p=33128613&highlight=checking+account#post33128613

Stats